Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    I did, I did! Now I've got a page from #1, the issue #2 cover, and one from (I think) #5 of Jonathan before he jumped from the bridge.

I think that's going to be it until I can get all this coolness framed. And I'll be thanking you for your tips on framing then.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• colleen
    replied
    Hey, I think you bought one...

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Colleen's got some more auctions going. These may be the last for some time so check them out. Colleen's auctions

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Donald
    replied
    Glad to hear that it will be coming back soon. I've missed it.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Thanks for posting the link to your auctions, Colleen, and for keeping us posted on BoLS. It's much appreciated.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• colleen
    replied
    I'm looking forward to it even more than you are!

c

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by colleen
    I've listed a page from The Book of Lost Souls on ebay in case you guys are interested.

Colleen Doran art on ebay.

Yes, we will be bringing the series back next year. I will let you know as soon as I have more concrete info.

Thanks!

colleen

Awesome Colleen..I just may get one of these. Glad to hear that it'll be back too! Can't wait.

Jon

Leave a comment:

• colleen
    started a topic Book of Lost Souls art

Book of Lost Souls art

I've listed a page from The Book of Lost Souls on ebay in case you guys are interested.

Colleen Doran art on ebay.

Yes, we will be bringing the series back next year. I will let you know as soon as I have more concrete info.

Thanks!

colleen
Working...
X