Book of Lost Souls art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of Lost Souls art

I've listed a page from The Book of Lost Souls on ebay in case you guys are interested.

Colleen Doran art on ebay.

Yes, we will be bringing the series back next year. I will let you know as soon as I have more concrete info.

Thanks!

colleen

Originally posted by colleen
    I've listed a page from The Book of Lost Souls on ebay in case you guys are interested.

Colleen Doran art on ebay.

Yes, we will be bringing the series back next year. I will let you know as soon as I have more concrete info.

Thanks!

colleen

Awesome Colleen..I just may get one of these. Glad to hear that it'll be back too! Can't wait.

Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it even more than you are!

c

Comment

Thanks for posting the link to your auctions, Colleen, and for keeping us posted on BoLS. It's much appreciated.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Glad to hear that it will be coming back soon. I've missed it.

Comment

Colleen's got some more auctions going. These may be the last for some time so check them out. Colleen's auctions

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Hey, I think you bought one...

Comment

I did, I did! Now I've got a page from #1, the issue #2 cover, and one from (I think) #5 of Jonathan before he jumped from the bridge.

I think that's going to be it until I can get all this coolness framed. And I'll be thanking you for your tips on framing then.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                X