PAD on JMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAD on JMS

Just posted this to the newsgroup which isn't up yet because new topics take awhile I guess. Or they think I'm a troll.

From http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=87941

"NRAMA: YouÆve worked with Amazing Spider-Man writer J. Michael Straczynski in the past [David wrote two episodes of StraczynskiÆs series Babylon 5, along with several tie-in novels]. Do you communicate with him regularly regarding the Spider-books?

PAD: I actually have a little necklace that says WWJD: What Would Joe Do? We remain in telepathic communication at all times. If I ever have any story questions, I just think real hard and JoeÆs response comes back to me through the sheer power of his mighty brain."

Just thought it was funny and it mentioned JMS

Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Cool, Jon, thanks.

Re: new topics on the newsgroup - they always have to go through hand moderation. Amy moderates about 3X per day so if the message gets to the moderation system, it should show up the next time she moderates. I haven't seen any indication that anybody thinks you're a troll and I'm pretty sure you got through your 20 hand-moderated posts in the first few hours you were there.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Well maybe then JMS can tell PAD what a great thing the Cafe Press deal is so he'll publish his own scripts....
      Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
        Cool, Jon, thanks.

Re: new topics on the newsgroup - they always have to go through hand moderation. Amy moderates about 3X per day so if the message gets to the moderation system, it should show up the next time she moderates. I haven't seen any indication that anybody thinks you're a troll and I'm pretty sure you got through your 20 hand-moderated posts in the first few hours you were there.

Jan

I know how the system works I was just messing around. Haha...yup, I get to post a lot from work. Don't tell my boss!

Jon
        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
        X