Clear All

• Harrdy
    replied
    Yeah, sorry... that's a bummer 8-(

PeAcE

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    Hey! What about those of us who have been enjoying what JMS is doing in FF?

Leave a comment:

• Harrdy
    replied
    I guess now everybody wins, the guys who didn't like JMS "meddling" with "their" FF and me, who liked Thor as a kid, and is really interrested in how it will turn out with JMS doing the title 8-)

PeAcE

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    i am really looking foward to it alot. thor wen done right is the most interesting marvel char period.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I found the full article here. The next bit confirms:

Newsarama contacted the writer Friday to ask if leaving the FF was indeed just a thought at this time, or a decision now made..?

ôI'm moving on from the title,ö confirmed JMS. ôUnlike coming onto Amazing Spider-Man or Fantastic Four, which were titles already in motion, Thor is a relaunch, and there's a lot more effort that has to go into that if one is to do it correctly. Because you're not just relaunching a character, you're relaunching a world, and all of the other characters in that world, that mythology.
    Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    started a topic JMS Officially leaving FF

JMS Officially leaving FF

Well, newsarama has a link that's supposed to go to an article about JMS leaving FF and going to a new project, but the link actually goes to a segment about the DC comics 52 event. There's no thread I can find in the forum. Hopefully they'll correct the link, but I think this is some bad news that we've known was coming.

The title's headline with broken link reads:
    JMS TALKS FANTASTIC FOUR EXIT
    Mjolnir's reappearance in the FF foreshadowed J. Michael Straczynski exit from that title in turns out. JMS tells Newsarama when, how come, and about an interesting new project... [full story...]
Working...
X