No announcement yet.

Favourite "In the Background" Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tragedy of Londo was the first thread I picked up on when I watched B5 for the first time. When Londo became a pawn of the Shadows he was pretty damn ruthless. I just about loathed the character but I stuck with him. The second time was spent with G'Kar.

For me, a favorite "In the Background" (and apologies for the way this will read) was after I watched Season 5 and was going through the series again. I think it was an episode from Season 1 or 2, Dr. Franklin was talking to Sinclair or Sheridan in one of the walk-and-talks. In the background were 2 maintenance workers that reminded me of Mack and Bo from Season 5. One had the toolbox/seat thingie, the other had the toolbelt loaded with tools.
    RIP Coach Larry Finch
    Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
    Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

A really funny part that comes to mind is in season 4 (Lines of Communication I think) G'Kar is in medlab while Dr. Franklin is installing his new synthetic eye. When Dr. Franklin activates the eye, G'Kar blows and waves his hands hysterically because of the burning <~ He he he, gets me every time!

Comment

Yeah, and then G'Kar takes it out when the good doctor is talking and waves to it like a big kid. Hilarious stuff
        RIP Coach Larry Finch
        Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
        Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

"It's not my colour!"

------

Not so much a background character but a background prop that gets me every time I watch it. During the Phoenix Rising Medlab siege Garibaldi is sitting next to the remains of Franklin's antique 250 year-old CRT monitor, possibly the last in existence - a tragedy to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WillieStealAndHow
            www.walken2008.com
            A shame, a damn shame : http://www.rizzn.com/2005/08/walken-...-confirmed.asp

Sorry, back on-topic now.
            "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

I ALWAYS wonder when I see that Gaim running around in "Falling Toward Apotheosis" after Garibaldi and Co. tried to get out the Vorlon by force. He runs back into the Kosh quartier direction then. I find that funny and strange! These Gaim look funny anyway!

Comment

heh, heh.. my favorite "in the background moment" : "the markhab empty seat at the league of non-aligned worlds"
                Got a Hole in my Mind

Comment

The look on the faces of the Observation Dome crew when Ivanova is into her "Ivanova is God" speech in "A Voice in the Wilderness" - and how they quickly become busy when she turns around and sees them gaping at her.
                  I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Working...
                  X