Lotr Dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English stereo sound? blah? no 5.1?
    Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

I think I saw people who'd gotten the R2 release post that that was incorrect.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

further details on US (R1) release date -
        LOTR release per amazon

So I'll be waiting for that version, as it might be better and I might get a chance to watch all the other stuff I'm trying to get through ATM. I even have jeremiah season one but haven't unshrinkwrapped it yet.
        Phaze
        on the "so many shows to watch, so little time" ID
        "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
          I think I saw people who'd gotten the R2 release post that that was incorrect.

Jan

That would be me and yes my R2 DVD is in lovely 5.1
          http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
          Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
          47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Phew ok, btw, those who have the R2 release, does it has animated or still menus?
            Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Working...
            X