No announcement yet.

Monetary unit used on B5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,i dont think they will be that dumb in the future,if they have a communicator which based on a person's DNA,im sure that something like a credit chit will work the same way.
    Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger1
      Well,i dont think they will be that dumb in the future,if they have a communicator which based on a person's DNA,im sure that something like a credit chit will work the same way.
      Hmm, and we saw a criminal break the relatively high-level security on a communicator. The credit chip would have to have a much lower level of security to avoid frequent 'false negatives." Besides, the credit transaction presumably has to be paid for in a percentage 9else why would anyone track credit, as today), and the lurkers are too close to starvation to want to pay it.

As I said, a small cash economy make sense.
      I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Working...
      X