Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a neat B5 Avatar!! Where can I get one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a neat B5 Avatar!! Where can I get one?

Can anybody point me to a site where I can find a B5 avatar that fits the 100x100 pixel specifications.

If you know your way around photoshop or gimp you could start here :

http://sigma957.suddenlaunch.com/ind...220355&start=0
    "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

No ready access to photoshop at the moment. Any sites with avtars available for a direct link?

Comment

Originally posted by modernmajorgeneral
        No ready access to photoshop at the moment. Any sites with avtars available for a direct link?
        I dunno if you've tried this, but go to www.google.com and type in "babylon 5 avatars" ... You'll get tons. You can also click on "images" and type in "babylon 5" and get some there.

one example
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Why don't we Photoshoppers have a avatar designing competiton just for fun? How would that work?
          I did mine, mixing bits of Kosh and Ulkesh stretching the head and robing said creation in some Gustav Klimpt style fabrics.
          I have the wings for Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shr'eshhhhhh
            Why don't we Photoshoppers have a avatar designing competiton just for fun? How would that work?
            I did mine, mixing bits of Kosh and Ulkesh stretching the head and robing said creation in some Gustav Klimpt style fabrics.
            Eh, it's so limiting to work in avatar-sized canvases. I think it would be even more fun if those of us with Photoshop skills could just show off our B5-themed work in any size. Like, say, this:

SwimFan/SciFan parody film poster

Amy

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              You're not right.

Comment

In the words of our somewhat misleading saviours, Kosh, You are not ready. :P But meh, maybe if u say what You want a pic of, and I get really bored one day, even though I dont know anyone here, Ill find a pic and resize it to suit for you?

Comment

I have pictures on my quote page at:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ikochia/B5Quotes.html

It's in a bit of a muddle right now because iv'e decided to change the layout of the pages but there are plenty of pictures there.

Comment

Working...
                  X