No announcement yet.

Crusade R2 DVD Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... since we the former colonies are now the majority of the Spanish-speaking world I don't think your accent and pronunciation can longer be considered correct.
    Actually, the right accent and pronunciation are those of the Colombians', believe it or not.
    BTW, I've got it. I've bought season 1. And after these years of watching it in English (I bought S1-3 in Amazon UK) I'm picking an awful lot of translation mistakes .
    It has an italian soundtrack too, BTW.

Saludos para los dos.
    Bravery is simply apathy with delusions of grandeur (Emperor Mollari II)

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishFan
      And after these years of watching it in English (I bought S1-3 in Amazon UK) I'm picking an awful lot of translation mistakes .
      It has an italian soundtrack too, BTW.

Saludos para los dos.
      That is exactly why the dutch in general absolutely HATE these synchronized voices. And on top of that it is unbearable to hear - for instance - John Wayne shout 'Hande Hoch Sheriff!" in a movie on German television when you know how he really sounds(sounded).

We go for subtitles instead and even then you see a lot of mistakes, or more frequently some words in english just don't translate into dutch, or they couldn't fit all that fast dialogue in two sentences so they abbreviated the subtitles.

I just go for the originals with the english subtitles(I am slightly hard of hearing).
      "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

When my wife spent some time working in Israel back in the late 1980s she had the dubious pleasure of watching "A View To A Kill" (Roger Moore's final Bond movie) dubbed in Hebrew and with Arabic sub-titles.

She says it still made some kind of sense, but I'm not sure whether that says more about her or the movie.

The Optimist: The glass is half full
        The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
        The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

Did Bond ever make sense??? WHEN???
          "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair
            When my wife spent some time working in Israel back in the late 1980s she had the dubious pleasure of watching "A View To A Kill" (Roger Moore's final Bond movie) dubbed in Hebrew and with Arabic sub-titles.

She says it still made some kind of sense, but I'm not sure whether that says more about her or the movie.

Im sorry,i saw A View to A Kill in Israel (saw it in the theater 3 times) and it was in English,I don't think back in the 80's we had dubbed movies unless it was some kind of cartoon for children.

The Hebrew-Arabic subs,yeah that was there in the 80's,later in the 90's it changed to Heb-Arb-Russian subs,then they decided that this is too much,so heb-rus was enough...now when i go to see a movie (which happens once every 2 years or so),there is only Hebrew subs...thank God
            Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Working...
            X