Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusade R2 DVD Box

Hello

Does anyone knows if the recently released Crusade Region 2 DVD Box has JMS commentary on it?

Regards,
    LiderDeslok
    For the Glory of Gamilon!!!!

Commentaries should not be on Crusade after the arrangement between WB and JMS,but i wont be surprised if they are still there..WB don't give rats ass about anything.

I tried to look up for some info,none exist
    Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Got R2 (UK) "Crusade" today
      And with JMS commentary

Comment

Originally posted by alex_t
        Got R2 (UK) "Crusade" today
        And with JMS commentary
        Just as i thought kekeke
        Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Originally posted by LiderDeslok
          LiderDeslok
          Now THAT'S a cool name. With the spelling, though...Spain or France?
          Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

I suspect the english release does not have a german soundtrack on it? Just asking because unfortunately the Crusade Box hasen't been officially announced yet over here...

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
              Now THAT'S a cool name. With the spelling, though...Spain or France?
              Thanks.

Brazil actualy.

I have been reading this Forum for more then a year, and I finaly decided to start posting.

Anyway, thanks for the information, I will order my box today. I hope there is no defects like B5 S5 had.

Best Regards,
              Deslok
              For the Glory of Gamilon!!!!

Comment

Jealous of Germans

Originally posted by cornholio1980
                I suspect the english release does not have a german soundtrack on it? Just asking because unfortunately the Crusade Box hasen't been officially announced yet over here...
                This may sound a little like "Four Yorkshire Men", but in Spain B5 Season ONE is gonna be released in a few days. Less than a year ago we got "The Gathering" (bare-bone original cut) and in February "River of Souls" (with the cover being the one from the movie pack).
                (As to why "River of Souls" was released before the series, no, I've got no idea either).
                Bravery is simply apathy with delusions of grandeur (Emperor Mollari II)

Comment

Originally posted by cornholio1980
                  Only English and French (as with with almost all R2 releases, except B5 Season 1).

Comment

I got my set last week. I have to admit, the music sounds a lot better on DVD than it did on the TV - Although it's not on par with the standard for sci-fi shows, though... But it had promise. The more I watch these DVDs, the more pissed I get that JMS never got a chance to make something out of this story...
                    Sectorgame.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishFan
                      This may sound a little like "Four Yorkshire Men", but in Spain B5 Season ONE is gonna be released in a few days. Less than a year ago we got "The Gathering" (bare-bone original cut) and in February "River of Souls" (with the cover being the one from the movie pack).
                      (As to why "River of Souls" was released before the series, no, I've got no idea either).
                      Oh my... I'm really sorry that you had to wait for so long. I just hope they will release the other seasons faster than they did in germany (1 every 6 months). And that you will get the other TV-Movies and Crusade too, of course...

Originally posted by alex_t
                      Only English and French (as with with almost all R2 releases, except B5 Season 1).
                      Just as I expected. Too bad, but thanks nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishFan
                        My question would be what languages they're including... original English with optional subtitles plus Spanish dubbed soundtrack option?

I once downloaded the S3 opening with the Spanish dubbing... I got a shock upon hearing "Ivanova" with a Spanish accent.

I watched B5 in the USA, but I'm from (and now I'm back in) MÚxico, so I'm quite curious.
                        Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                        James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

The pilot had soundtracks in English, Spanish and French. And a LOT of subtitle options. The same for TRoS. So I guess those will be the options for Seasons 1-4. Since S5 was never on TV here, I don't know what will be of it. TRoS wasn't on TV either and they've dubbed it for the DVD (with different voices, though), so I have hope.
                          Also, bear in mind that the dubbings are normally different for different spanish-speaking countries.
                          Bravery is simply apathy with delusions of grandeur (Emperor Mollari II)

Comment

That is because here in Spain we have the right accent and diction , unlike all our former colonies .
                            Y un saludo para ti desde Coru±a .

Comment

Originally posted by Natxomann
                              That is because here in Spain we have the right accent and diction , unlike all our former colonies .
                              Y un saludo para ti desde Coru±a .
                              Well... since we the former colonies are now the majority of the Spanish-speaking world I don't think your accent and pronunciation can longer be considered correct.

Saludos para ti tambiÚn.
                              Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                              James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Working...
                              X