No announcement yet.

Was that Mr Morden ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And lets not forget good ole John Vickery!...

Who played Shi alyt 'Neroon' and Mr. Wells ...who tried to pitch the Ministry Of Peace..and the Nightwatch thing to Susan....

Comment

While we are at the "spot the actor" thing: I *think* I saw the actor playing Ivanova in a old Quantum Leap Episode... it was in the first season and he was transfered to a "private dick" searching the reason for the death of his partner... the "femme fatale" was the same actor (IMHO) which is playing Ivanova...

PeAcE
      greetings from austria, best known for its history and fine wine... feels like a wine cellar on a graveyard 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by Harrdy
        While we are at the "spot the actor" thing: I *think* I saw the actor playing Ivanova in a old Quantum Leap Episode... it was in the first season and he was transfered to a "private dick" searching the reason for the death of his partner... the "femme fatale" was the same actor (IMHO) which is playing Ivanova...
        Opinion is irrelevant - it either is or it isn't.

In this case, you are absolutely right.

The Optimist: The glass is half full
        The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
        The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

I'm more a constructivism thinking (don't know for sure what Konstruktivismus is called in english and to lazy to look it up *g*) one... we tend to think that everything is an opinion, that there are no (undisputable) facts 9-)

PeAcE
          greetings from austria, best known for its history and fine wine... feels like a wine cellar on a graveyard 8-)

Comment

Working...
          X