Email To TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew_Swallow
    Sorry Z'ha'dumDweller since by definition an oaf is stupid you cannot be both intelligent and an oaf.
    My apologies. I looked it up. I always thought "oaf" meant a big guy.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
      My apologies. I looked it up. I always thought "oaf" meant a big guy.
      Just the ones in the photographs. They consider the big guys more photogenic.
      Andrew Swallow

Comment

Question?

Isn`t/wasn`t it possible to change TNT to some other production company? And what is Warner Bros role in the production?

Comment

Originally posted by MikkoM
          Isn`t/wasn`t it possible to change TNT to some other production company? And what is Warner Bros role in the production?
          There was at some point discussed wether Sci-Fi Channel should do the series, but they couldn't because of their low budget. The problem is that there aren't many big companies for TV series.

Comment

Originally posted by Redrake
            There was at some point discussed wether Sci-Fi Channel should do the series, but they couldn't because of their low budget. The problem is that there aren't many big companies for TV series.
            IIRC, the problem wasn't that SciFi's budget was small, it was that it was already spent, and TNT wasn't making things easy. SciFi would really need the rights to rerun B5 and to rebroadcast the original 13 eps of Crusade, but TNT had pruchased those rights and set the sale price very high. MikkoM, B5 was owned by WB and the sold broadcast rights to other entities. Usually series have to have their broadcast rights sold in order to be to be made since the studios don't want to go too far into speculation. TNT ordered Crusade from WB. When the cancelled their order, WB tried to sell it elsewhere, but there isn't a huge market for used series, especially in genre TV.
            "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

Let's hope in the end they'll work something out. But I also hope it won't take 15 years like it happend to Star Trek.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_Swallow
                "American English "
                A contradiction in itself....
                Not the One......

Comment

Working...
                X