Quite too Quite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite too Quite

I have loved Babylon 5 for a long time. After it end I fell away for a few year but with the DVDs I have followed any news that I could get like an 8 year Harry Potter Fan. Right now, I find the lack of official news to be driving me crazy. If we are going to get screwed when I would like to know how hard if not and we are going to get the movie that we have all been dreaming about for over a year I would like to know that too. I just wish that JMS or WB would break the silence and talk. Heck even Rumors seem hard to come by.

Oh well I guess all things come to those who wait but there is also a TMoS Novel and a Graphic novel that JMS has mentioned but we sill know nothing about. In any case, I will keep waiting, I know we will know in time but until then the silent is killing me.
    Last edited by Night Marshal; 01-25-2005, 08:17 AM.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

I know what you mean,hell im waiting for some news about the movie back since 1998 when JMS hinted about a B5 movie.
    Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Working...
    X