A Call to Arms: Saving the Original Cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan
    We're certain that many more than the poll number have been sent, Quicksilver. Lots of us have fanned out and spread the word to many forums and we've had articles appear in a couple of the larger SF news sites. The KeepB5Alive.com has had over 40,000 page views, many of them since we began the B5 Bucks campaign.

Please feel free to keep spreading the word, though. We appreciate any help.
    Well I don't know how much this is helping, but something I've done inside a MMORPG that I play (City of Heroes) is change the description of my character "Ranger Cole" (gee I wonder where I came up with that name!?!?!? ) to the following:
    "To all Babylon 5 fans! Warner Brothers is trying to recast Babylon 5 for the movie 'Babylon 5: The Memory of Shadows'.
    If you are a Babylon 5 fan who wants to help please visit keepb5alive.com"

I've got few comments from City of Heroes players who are also B5 fans who find this news very disconcerting.

Hope it helps .

BTW, I had one guy run by me in the game, then he came back, looked my character "Ranger Cole" up and down, then asked me, "Aren't you dead?"
    Sheridan:Well back on Earth we have a saying, "Three's a crowd".
    Delenn:On Minbar Three is sacred.
    Sheridan:I don't think I'm ready for that!

ARK1701

Arlen Roy Kundert

Comment

• Originally posted by ARK1701
      BTW, I had one guy run by me in the game, then he came back, looked my character "Ranger Cole" up and down, then asked me, "Aren't you dead?"
      Guess you answered: "No, just frozen."

Comment

• Originally posted by ARK1701
        I've got few comments from City of Heroes players who are also B5 fans who find this news very disconcerting.

Hope it helps .
        Cool idea! Sure can't hurt.

The correct response being "I was...I'm better now."

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• don't forget your British accent. anytime some one leaves you an opening for a Monty Python reply..ALWAAYS use it..
          ***this mesage brought to you by one of the Knight who formerly said "Neee", but who change to "Ikky ikki spei boing ZOOT mmmmm" but who now reply to all in out rageous French accents***
          Now go away before I taunt you a second time
          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
          WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

Working...
          X