• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    colonyearth
    Confirmed User

• colonyearth
    replied
    Caught up a bit over there now. I must say it's odd. Neither of my letters has been returned.

BTW, has anyone the ability to get the address of Winchester Films in the UK? Now they are who we should be writing to, since it appears they're the ones fronting the cash.

I cannot seem to find an industry address for them, but will continue to search.

As for the website for Mr. Rosen...I would ask everyone to avoid emailing him. If you insist, you might write a nice letter to his offices, praising him for EPing TMoS and that you cannot wait to see your favorite cast and characters on the big screen.

But, please, do not email him...it could make the problem worse not better.

CE

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by colonyearth
    Jan....were these overseas letters? I haven't been over to b5tv for about a week since I was out of town.

Curious to know if these are letters from the US to the UK or vice versa. Or all letters to a particular address?

CE
    The two postings I saw said it was to the Burbank address.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    Confirmed User

• colonyearth
    replied
    Jan....were these overseas letters? I haven't been over to b5tv for about a week since I was out of town.

Curious to know if these are letters from the US to the UK or vice versa. Or all letters to a particular address?

CE

Leave a comment:

• Twilightsol
    Confirmed User

• Twilightsol
    replied
    havent got mine back.

Leave a comment:

• iamsheridan
    Mister of the universe

• iamsheridan
    replied
    Re: Letters returned??

Originally posted by Jan
    I notice that some folks over at B5TV are reporting that their letters have been returned as undeliverable. Anybody else?

Jan
    I forgot to put my return address on the envelope, so I guess it won't be returned...

On the other hand, I put the return address in the letter, so it just might come back...

/IamS

Leave a comment:

• Joansie
    Confirmed User

• Joansie
    replied
    So far I have not received any back. On the other hand I did not received a reply of any kind when I sent the 2 e-mails.
    So hopefully they have all been received.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    started a topic Letters returned??

Letters returned??

I notice that some folks over at B5TV are reporting that their letters have been returned as undeliverable. Anybody else?

Jan
Working...
X