Letters returned??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters returned??

I notice that some folks over at B5TV are reporting that their letters have been returned as undeliverable. Anybody else?

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

So far I have not received any back. On the other hand I did not received a reply of any kind when I sent the 2 e-mails.
    So hopefully they have all been received.
    Joan

Comment

Re: Letters returned??

Originally posted by Jan
      I notice that some folks over at B5TV are reporting that their letters have been returned as undeliverable. Anybody else?

Jan
      I forgot to put my return address on the envelope, so I guess it won't be returned...

On the other hand, I put the return address in the letter, so it just might come back...

/IamS
      Interstellar Alliance - Sweden's largest Babylon 5-club
      http://www.babcon.org/

Comment

havent got mine back.
        all of life is made up of Transition and revelation

Comment

Jan....were these overseas letters? I haven't been over to b5tv for about a week since I was out of town.

Curious to know if these are letters from the US to the UK or vice versa. Or all letters to a particular address?

CE
          Anthony Flessas
          Writer/Producer/Director,
          SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth
            Jan....were these overseas letters? I haven't been over to b5tv for about a week since I was out of town.

Curious to know if these are letters from the US to the UK or vice versa. Or all letters to a particular address?

CE
            The two postings I saw said it was to the Burbank address.

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Caught up a bit over there now. I must say it's odd. Neither of my letters has been returned.

BTW, has anyone the ability to get the address of Winchester Films in the UK? Now they are who we should be writing to, since it appears they're the ones fronting the cash.

I cannot seem to find an industry address for them, but will continue to search.

As for the website for Mr. Rosen...I would ask everyone to avoid emailing him. If you insist, you might write a nice letter to his offices, praising him for EPing TMoS and that you cannot wait to see your favorite cast and characters on the big screen.

But, please, do not email him...it could make the problem worse not better.

CE
              Anthony Flessas
              SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

My returned letter was sent from less than 300 miles from Burbank...hardly out of the country. It's marked 'Return to Sender - Not deliverable as addressed - Unable to forward'. It's postmarked 15 December from Oakland, CA.

The address is the WB address from 'keepB5alive'. I didn't make any mistakes.

V/R
                John

Comment

Re: Re: Letters returned??

Originally posted by iamsheridan
                  I forgot to put my return address on the envelope, so I guess it won't be returned...

On the other hand, I put the return address in the letter, so it just might come back...

/IamS
                  He..I did also not put any return address on my envelope, but I did wrote that I'm working at Chalmers University of Technology. The letter might end up at the principals office

/Magnus

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth
                    BTW, has anyone the ability to get the address of Winchester Films in the UK? Now they are who we should be writing to, since it appears they're the ones fronting the cash.
                    I cannot seem to find an industry address for them, but will continue to search. CE
                    Hello Anthony,

I too tried to find a web address for Winchester Films with very little success until I was almost pulling my hair out! Then I found a page with a live link to WF on it! That automatically redirected me to a page for www.contentfilm.com which is an Indie UK based film maker that may be an off-shoot (or the new working name for WF(?) ). So I have sent them an email and will let you know what response I get. I see little point in printing the full details as it may not be the right set!

http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
                    Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
                    47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

hi lightstorm, i saw the same thing

have edited my post somewhat though as ive just seen that someone posted about this on a different thread.
                      but the links i used were
                      http://www.winchesterent.com/news/news_items/wcdeal.htm
                      http://www.winchesterent.com/corporate/history.htm

sooooo - our contact is probably content films in the UK as to who to write to?

Someone with knowledge can you explain what this willl mean? will it mean content film will produce the film and take advantage of the new UK film laws and then winchester films will distribute it? or will that still be warner? or is it impossible to tell.

Last edited by LytaaaarGh; 12-30-2004, 07:47 AM.
                      One up for the angry Teep

Comment

on the first link it gives the address of winchester in UK as
                        =======================
                        Contact us / links
                        Winchester Film Distribution

19 Heddon Street
                        London
                        W1B 4BG

Tel: 0207 851 6500
                        Fax: 0207 851 6505
                        ======================

wow i kinda feel like willow +)

Last edited by LytaaaarGh; 12-30-2004, 07:56 AM.
                        One up for the angry Teep

Comment

Thanks for the address and the info!

We'll need to get that one out ASAP. It is my understanding that Winchester and Content have merged, or are in the process of merging...which, I don't know.

Either way, from what I understand, Winchester/Content will be the production house for TMoS and WB will handle the distribution (thus keeping their fingers in the pot and their rights to B5).

CE

Edited update!!!!!!

I just took a browse of the site. Yes, Winchester Films and Content have merged. Yes, there are contact addresses on the site which should be gotten out to all fans (can you do that Ranger? Get that up at KeepB5Alive?) We know from the casting releases that Winchester is producing all or part of TMoS, so get your letters to them ASAP!

Here are two addresses in full for them:

Winchester Entertainment
                          19 Heddon Street
                          London
                          W1B 4BG
                          United Kingdom

or:

Cobalt Media Capital
                          & Winchester Entertainment
                          4th Floor 5-7 Carnaby Street
                          London
                          W1B 4BG
                          United Kingdom

I filled in the London and the W1B 4BG portion on the second address since the site didn't...so I'm not certain that last portion of the second address is correct.

The first one would, IMO, be the best one anyway.

There is no email address listed on the site that I can find.

There is also a US office:

Winchester Entertainment
                          701 Santa Monica Blvd.
                          Suite 230
                          Santa Monica CA 90401
                          USA

Tel: +001 310 395 4800
                          Fax: +001 310 395 8578

A flood of Faxes to both offices could be in order I think! Let us tie up their fax machine with letters to save the cast!

Well...ok...that might not be the best idea since it might cause antagonism...but considering how little time we have to act...and considering that they need to see just how serious we are about this now...it might not hurt too much after all. Hell, it could just be what we need to gain their attention at last.

CE

Last edited by colonyearth; 12-30-2004, 08:41 AM.
                          Anthony Flessas
                          SP Pictures

Comment

Okay...so now I'm up to two envelopes, two sheets of paper and 74 cents. You're killing me How will I afford shoes for the kids at this rate? Guess I'll have to skip that BMW payment this month...heh.

V/R
                            John

Comment

I just took a browse of the site. Yes, Winchester Films and Content have merged. Yes, there are contact addresses on the site which should be gotten out to all fans (can you do that Ranger? Get that up at KeepB5Alive?) We know from the casting releases that Winchester is producing all or part of TMoS, so get your letters to them ASAP!

Done!

Comment

Working...
                              X