No announcement yet.

TMoS on IMDB - UPDATED 1/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been off the internet for a week and we get information like this. That'll teach me.

I suppose that now it may be all systems go for the feature, although I must admit that with everything that has been going on ( supposedly ) I am kinda worried about what we are gonna get.

I hope JMS got his way. Proper B5 is what we want. Not a watered down 'for the rest of the population' version. We like B5 for what it is, and the themes contained within it. Personally TMoS could in theory make films like 'RIDDICK' look poor in comparison ( wait a minute - it was...)

I swear all we need now is Sheridan played by someone like stallone, or arnie and i'll go nuts.

Wait a minute.

I am!

'Hope is all we have'

Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

Mickleton looks like a nice place to spend a weekend....
      "Books and ideas are the most effective weapons against intolerance and ignorance."
      -- Lyndon Baines Johnson, February 11, 1964

-- "Gun's don't kill people, rappers do" The GLC

Comment

The page is gone along with the thrill.

Doesn't IMDb usually keep up pages on dead movies and note that they've been scrapped?
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Yeah it was gone like a fart in the wind from about a week ago.
          Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Ah now I know why there is a strange smell around here For the bad smell and the dumps over the movie that never was or almost got to be.

Comment

Working...
            X