No announcement yet.

Jerry Doyle/Bruce Willis... Separated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Doyle/Bruce Willis... Separated?

Hello all!

First, let me say that I'm very pleased to see this site. I love B5 and consider it to be an example of what science fiction should be in every aspect. Hats off to JMS.

As to the point of my post, I ask you... what do you think? Are they?

I'd love to see Bruce show up on a B5 movie as Garibaldi's long lost brother or something.
    Last edited by Heinlein; 12-21-2004, 06:24 PM.
    Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have to have been around this board too long.

Please add "at birth" to your title. It'll save lives.

CE, Star, you're corrupting me...
    Radhil Trebors
    Persona Under Construction

Comment

My most humble apologies!!!

Yes, I mean "at birth". Most careless of me.
      Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
      Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Radhil
        Please add "at birth" to your title. It'll save lives.
        Radhil -- Please don't make me snort scotch! OW!

FP

Comment

Re: Jerry Doyle/Bruce Willis... Separated (at birth)?

Originally posted by Heinlein
          Hello all!

First, let me say that I'm very pleased to see this site. I love B5 and consider it to be an example of what science fiction should be in every aspect. Hats off to JMS.

As to the point of my post, I ask you... what do you think? Are they?

I'd love to see Bruce show up on a B5 movie as Garibaldi's long lost brother or something.
          Hello, Heinlein, and welcome. Did you know that they've worked together? At least I assume that had a scene together since I never saw the episode. Jerry Doyle's first acting gig that gave him his SAG card was an episode of "Moonlighting" where he's billed as "David Addison Wannabe"
          "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

I knew Jerry Doyle was on "Moonlighting" but since I despised that show, I never saw it and didn't know what kind of role played? So he was billed as "Addison wannabe"?

Oddly, as much as my wife watched the Bold and the Beautiful for the past 15 years, I don't remember Doyle on there either. I do, however, remember photographer Nick Savage, played by Jeff Conaway.
            Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

What about Willis playing Garibaldi's dad in a movie about the Dilgar War?
              Bravery is simply apathy with delusions of grandeur (Emperor Mollari II)

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishFan
                What about Willis playing Garibaldi's dad in a movie about the Dilgar War?
                Or Willis could get into a dress and play Garibaldi's buttkicking mom. I'd pay to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by elver
                  Or Willis could get into a dress and play Garibaldi's buttkicking mom. I'd pay to see that.
                  I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Yeah, when I first saw Garibaldi on tv when I was just a kid I automatically assumed he was Bruce Willis. It wasn't until many years later when I bought the DVD's that I discovered he was nowhere to be seen in the opening credits!

Then I started thinking: Who the **** was Jerry Doyle!?

Now of course the answer to that question is Mr. Garibaldi.

Comment

Working...
                    X