Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Worst Idea Since... (A Silly Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Idea Since... (A Silly Thread)

We all know that any recasting of B5/Crusade actors for any reason other than their inavailability (EX- THe questions surrounding Peter Woodward's other Spring film commitment....) is one of the worst ideas in the history of bad ideas. But how bad is it? Put your thoughts here!

(Note- This is supposed to be a silly thread, intended for comical venting only. No serious posts! )

Recasting B5 actors is the worst idea since Joel Schumacker put nipples on Batman's suit.

... Since Pepsi Clear

... Since someone bought Mama Cass that ham sandwich.
    Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

...... sice someone said "hey Junior, ever thought of standing for president?"

Comment

... told Miss Margaret Roberts that women cannot be come British Prime Minister. Marry the rich oil man Mr Thatcher instead.
      Andrew Swallow

Comment

... since somebody said "Yes, Bonnie Hammer would make an excellent employee here at the sci-fi channel" ...
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

...since this movie: http://www.badmovies.org/movies/manos/index.html
          The most obvious, yet often overlooked medium for transmitting the message: http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/signs.shtml

Comment

... since intergalactic vampires.

... since "We Know Drama".

... since diet root beer. (Seriously, what the hell?)

... since adding the T-1000 to the cast of X-Files.

... since Lucas said to himself, "Hey, I started at episode four, that leaves room for three more!"

... since George Clooney putting on Batman's suit.

... since ET the Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600. (gamers will know exactly how low that is )

(more as I get 'em)
            Last edited by Radhil; 12-16-2004, 08:54 AM.
            Radhil Trebors
            Persona Under Construction

Comment

Since someone said, "You know when Kirk and Picard first meet, they should be cooking breakfast!"

Comment

The Chocolate Teapot

Comment

...since Pepsi Crystal.

...since John Kerry chose John Edwards to shore up the southern vote.

...since Galactica 1980.

...since McDonald's discontinued the Super Size fries.

...since unsliced bread.

...since the Jump to Conclusions mat.

...since Al Gore grew the beard.
                  Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
                    ...since Pepsi Crystal.

Argh, I knew I was gonna remember that wrong...

...Since "Spock's Brain."

Comment

<<Argh, I knew I was gonna remember that wrong...>>

Actually, you remembered it correctly. My italics were not indicating a mistake on your part...they were just emphasizing the irrationality of that marketing ploy. There were both Pepsi Clear and Pepsi Crystal. Crystal was the normal cola color with...crystals in it. For some reason, I remember it tasting flat.
                      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Oh. As a Coke drinker, I wasn't sure I was remembering it correctly. Which reminds me...

...Since New Coke!

Comment

...since Robert Ballard decided to lend his name to SeaQuest: DSV.
                          "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

...Since Greedo shot first.

Comment

since the casting of Sylvester McCoy as Doctor Who
                              Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X