TMoS recasting rumor-actions & reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakana
    The following link Looks real, but it provides almost NO Info.

Space Movie Info

And that's it.
    Except for the screen that allows you to enter your Name & E-Mail address.
    Real or not, what I found interesting was that the phrase "Babylon 5" is nowhere to be seen. (And neither JMS nor Doug Netter are mentioned either, come to think of it...)

Comment

• Real or not, what I found interesting was that the phrase "Babylon 5" is nowhere to be seen. (And neither JMS nor Doug Netter are mentioned either, come to think of it...)
      I know...that is weird. Is it just me, or the details on that page sound as if they were written by a ten year old.
      The most obvious, yet often overlooked medium for transmitting the message: http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/signs.shtml

Comment

• Originally posted by z^3
        Real or not, what I found interesting was that the phrase "Babylon 5" is nowhere to be seen. (And neither JMS nor Doug Netter are mentioned either, come to think of it...)
        Nor was Warner Brothers mentioned or any other film company.

The web site was called space movie rather say B5 movie. It uses a rental database on an ordinary ISP (Network54) computer based in California.

There is no copyright or trademark on the site. Nor is there a Website owner.

The only thing it does is collect the personal email address of actors.
        Andrew Swallow

Comment

• Originally posted by MulderLestatBlk
          I know...that is weird. Is it just me, or the details on that page sound as if they were written by a ten year old.
          Possibly or an adult who is carefully avoiding prosecution.

I am very suspicious of this site.

It could be a spammer or a journalist out for inside information about the film.
          Andrew Swallow

Comment

• When I emailed JMS he replied that he had not heard of the Website and that he did not think it was part of anything legitimate.

He was also worried about viruses and spybots. That is a good point, time for us to update and run virus checkers + Spy Sweepers.
            Andrew Swallow

Comment

Working...
            X