Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you buy Crusade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crusade DVDs

    thanks for the warm welcome..and even those two are two that should be bought. The cast seems interested...the writer seems interested..now lets hope that dvd sales get some attention in there..after watching and listening to JMS commentaries..my brain went poof..i had some ideas about this and that..the technomage trilogy really touched on some of the crusade points..but Dureena..the apocolypse box. ::sighs:: no clue...so we wait..and hope those little teases wont make gray hair suddenly appear on my head....But then.."theres always hope" on another topic..after going over the episodes...and trying to work out the order...this is prolly way out of line..but it the hubble opinion of someone who is by nature obsessive with continuity..so feel free to banter...throw things..and say i have no right..but hey...just offering up my 2 ducats.. the order of the episodes...TNT just ignore them...wished that the episodes were in JMS order...but they are not..and thus..very confusing..so this is an order I devised to put as little holes as possible..please..id love comments on everyones opinions on this...

    Ep# Prod# Title
    1 108 War Zone
    6 111 Ruling from the Tomb
    8 113 Appearances and Other Deceits
    9 103 Racing the Night
    11 101 The Needs of Earth
    10 102 The Memory of War
    12 104 Visitors from Down the Street
    13 105 Each Night I Dream of Home
    3 106 The Well of Forever
    5 110 Patterns of the Soul
    7 112 The Rules of the Game
    2 107 The Long Road
    4 109 The Path of Sorrows

    Personally Id like to ignore warzone..but then its only 12 episodes..and thats kinda depressing..anyone wanna firebomb tnt tonight..let me know..ill bring the tourches...
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • It would seem that the crusade plot will come into TMos which means that there one more reason to have Crusade. To understand what is come and to show that this is still interest in the story. Personally mine is in the mail.

      And welcome TheNextLight I'm fairly new to posting around here myself but I have lurked in this forum for a long time. You seem like you will fit in.
      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

      Comment


      • Re: Crusade DVDs

        Originally posted by TheNextLight
        .. the order of the episodes...TNT just ignore them...wished that the episodes were in JMS order...but they are not..and thus..very confusing..so this is an order I devised to put as little holes as possible..please..id love comments on everyones opinions on this...

        Ep# Prod# Title
        1 108 War Zone
        6 111 Ruling from the Tomb
        8 113 Appearances and Other Deceits
        9 103 Racing the Night
        11 101 The Needs of Earth
        10 102 The Memory of War
        12 104 Visitors from Down the Street
        13 105 Each Night I Dream of Home
        3 106 The Well of Forever
        5 110 Patterns of the Soul
        7 112 The Rules of the Game
        2 107 The Long Road
        4 109 The Path of Sorrows
        Nope. Right off the bat, "Racing..." takes place before "Ruling..." "Racing..." is in ~March and "Ruling..." is in June.

        I'll have to give this another try, with and without "Uniform" continuity. Man, I wish I had a gazillion dollars, so I could have enough horsepower to make everything right w.r.t. Crusade.



        Originally posted by TheNextLight
        .. Personally Id like to ignore warzone..but then its only 12 episodes..and thats kinda depressing...
        Actually, I kind of like parts of "War Zone." I must have seen it 20+ times by now. If you pay little attention to the Senator, ignore the fight scene (especially the upstairs fight scene) and the Earth in panic scenes, the Darwin Award Winning, brainless first shuttle pilot and the Galen/Gideon plodding "connect-the-dots" exposition for the TNT fans at the end, it's not bad at all.

        IMHO, Eilerson makes "War Zone" worth seeing. The Dureena/Gideon/Matheson scenes are just gravy.


        Originally posted by TheNextLight
        .. ..anyone wanna firebomb tnt tonight..let me know..ill bring the tourches...
        I prefer Galen's Spell of Destruction, or a certain ship's Main Guns, from orbit.



        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

        Comment


        • CRUSADE ORDER

          Well the obvious problem is the uniform continuity and thus Ruling from the Tomb went before Racing night. Casue once you start Racing night you go to Everynight I dream of home..in which hes seeing Lockley for a second time. So that block has to go AFter Ruling from the tomb where they meet..AHHHH...TNT..ME HATES IT. HORRIBLE MISERABLE FAT NETWORK!

          Comment


          • Re: CRUSADE ORDER

            Originally posted by TheNextLight
            Well the obvious problem is the uniform continuity and thus Ruling from the Tomb...
            a Black Uniform ep.


            Originally posted by TheNextLight
            ...went before Racing night.
            a Grey/Red Uniform ep.


            Originally posted by TheNextLight
            Cause once you start Racing night you go...
            ...through all the Grey/Red Uniform eps, including...


            Originally posted by TheNextLight
            ... Everynight I dream of home in which hes seeing Lockley for a second time.
            Yes, according to the looping ("Nice to see you again. Captain Lochley."), which was done to make better sense of TNT's ridiculous order.


            Originally posted by TheNextLight
            So that block has to go AFter Ruling from the tomb where they meet..AHHHH...TNT..ME HATES IT. HORRIBLE MISERABLE FAT NETWORK!
            Now, you know how I've felt since Sept. 1999.

            Prior to this, I hadn't examined your order closely, and didn't see that you were trying to maintain Uniform Continuity (a bunch of black ones, all the grey/red ones, and then all the remaining black ones).
            Mac Breck (KoshN)
            ------------------
            Warner Brothers is Lucy.
            JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
            Babylon 5 is the football.

            Comment


            • Already got mine just haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

              Comment

              Working...
              X