Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Fun: Pick your own Lost Tales adventure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see a lost tale centered around B-4 set in 1260 AD going forward, with Valen and a younger Kosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
      I would like to see a lost tale centered around B-4 set in 1260 AD going forward, with Valen and a younger Kosh.
      Was younger Kosh really that much younger? LOL
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
        Wait, isn't this a semi-story idea?

But ok. Let's see: 1260 AD....

I think... It really could be...
        When we look at this 1260 stone relief(*), it's obvious that we see the procession for a late Minbari leader (s.o. like Branmer).
        Beside his head two warrior caste members and in front two religious caste members.

It proves us, that in these early days (1260) not only the Vorlons but the Minbari had first encounters on earth.
        qed

B5-Stefan

(*) the earth fake science claims this should be the 1260 funeral of Louis 1st King of France.

--
        "You can't fool me. I knew Kosh. I worked with Kosh. Kosh was my friend. You are no Kosh."
        [JMS, 06-23-1994]

Comment

I think it was mentioned sometime ago that a good story would be to see the First Shadow War. In the age of Hollywood doing Prequels, this is something that could be feasibly done with all new actors.

Having said that, if I remember correctly, some people here raised a valid point that with no humans in the First Shadow War, that type of story/movie would likely not be made. Likely the only people who would go and see that type of story/movie would be existing B5 Universe fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth66 View Post
            I think it was mentioned sometime ago that a good story would be to see the First Shadow War. In the age of Hollywood doing Prequels, this is something that could be feasibly done with all new actors.

Having said that, if I remember correctly, some people here raised a valid point that with no humans in the First Shadow War, that type of story/movie would likely not be made. Likely the only people who would go and see that type of story/movie would be existing B5 Universe fans.
            Not quite true.
            The only people who would go and see that type of story/movie would be Minbari people.
            scnr

B5 -who seldom can stop myself- Stefan

--
            Ivanova: "You're a vicious man"
            Garibaldi: "I'm Head of Security. It's in the job description"

Comment

It certainly is a great story idea though. It could start on Earth in 1260. Show where Human development was at the time. Then it cut to what was happening with Babylon 4 in .... OUTER SPACCCCCCE!!!!!!!!!

Yes it might be a hard sell as a theatrically wide released movie, but it would definitely be a well received LOST TALE.
              Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                It certainly is a great story idea though. It could start on Earth in 1260. Show where Human development was at the time. Then it cut to what was happening with Babylon 4 in .... OUTER SPACCCCCCE!!!!!!!!!
                Yes it might be a hard sell as a theatrically wide released movie, but it would definitely be a well received LOST TALE.
                If we want to see indepth views to medieval society, I defintly would prefer stories around brother Alwyn and the far future rangers.

B5-Stefan

--
                Albert Einstein: "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."

Comment

I got to second all suggestions for a Babylon 4 story and one about the Telepath war.

The first one big and epic, lots of Shadows and Vorlons, and the second very much like the lovechild of Tinker, tailor, soldier spy and the Manchurian candidate. That is very thriller and spyish with the occasional creeping shadow horror.

A horror thriller version of the Icarus last Flight.

A Mars series, prequel or post B5, maybe with characters as Sinclair, Garibaldi, No 1, Liana. It could both include the struggle against Earth and/or during the President Clarke martial law, Psi Corps and Major company espionage, IPX expeditions and of course some nasty shadow horror thing on the loose. I would like a Mars Noir

The Adventures of the Explorer ship Cortez

The B5 universe is so large the supply of potential stories is almost endless

Comment

Working...
                  X