Babylon 5 Photo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
    Wow, that is one great prop! I really like Michael York so Excalibur is hard to beat.

I can only think of maybe a few props, like a triluminary, the book of G'Quan or a Kosh head that is marginally cooler ... but wait a minute, you have one of those as well, right?
    Well, an Ulkesh head, technically. But yeah. Will try to find a pic to post here.

From Copeland him self? Is there a good story behind that?
    Not really. It was on Ebay and I found it because I have a standing search for B5 props. It was really expensive so I contacted him through Ebay and let him know I was a sincere but poor collector. He accepted an offer a couple of hundred bucks less than the original price and I pre-spent my income tax refund that year.

The funny part was warning people at work that I was having a sword delivered to me there. But then, they were around when I got the Ulkesh head, too, so they were used to me getting odd things in the mail.

I'm glad to hear that you did not suffer any stormy mishaps. Had no idea that you lived in Florida Jan.
    Yep, central Florids, just southwest of Disney.
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Here you go, Ulkesh pics.

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

It's here! It's here! My Michael York "A Late Delivery From Avalon" script!

Hope to see JMS at SDCC this year so he can sign the title page!
        Last edited by Jan; 10-16-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
          So. Who's this guy?
          No one?

Take a closer look to his mouth area.
          It's typical.

And about the "Late Delivery from Avalon" script.
          With annotations by film star Michael York.
          Real treasures, Jan!!

B5-Stefan

--
          "You can't fool me. I knew Kosh. I worked with Kosh. Kosh was my friend. You are no Kosh."
          [JMS, 06-23-1994]

Comment

No one?

It's typical.
            He looks familiar but it's not coming clear. Hint?

Comment

No one?

Looks different without the beard and a few more years on him

I didn’t say anything then, and I’m not saying anything now. . . or something like that. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                It's here! It's here! My Michael York "A Late Delivery From Avalon" script!

Is that drawing of a one-horned ghost Michael York's signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple F View Post
                  Looks different without the beard and a few more years on him

I didn't say anything then, and I’m not saying anything now. . . or something like that. : )
                  FFF, You got it.

It's a 2018 pic!
                  Quite puzzling are his for a role colored brown hairs.

B5-Stefan

--
                  Dukhat: "I'm saying even less than you, except for this. When the darkness comes, if you ever have doubt about your actions, all you need do is look into the face of a Vorlon. Once you see that, all doubt is erased forever."
                  [Babylon5: In the Beginning]

Comment

Well, an Ulkesh head, technically. But yeah. Will try to find a pic to post here.
                    The funny part was warning people at work that I was having a sword delivered to me there. But then, they were around when I got the Ulkesh head, too, so they were used to me getting odd things in the mail.

Yep, central Florids, just southwest of Disney.
                    Well, they are all Kosh aren't they?

Haha, I can imagine them being a bit curious about strange things coming your way. Swords is one thing but alien heads?

Comment

Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
                      Well, they are all Kosh aren't they?

Haha, I can imagine them being a bit curious about strange things coming your way. Swords is one thing but alien heads?
                      Well...my pencil holder on my desk was the JMS quote "Jan Schroeder is insane" so they couldn't say they weren't warned!

Comment

Well...my pencil holder on my desk was the JMS quote "Jan Schroeder is insane" so they couldn't say they weren't warned!
                        I see. Well, it is always good to be upfront with such things

Comment

Just posted this on Facebook. From tonight's episode on CometTV, here's one of Earth's defense platforms. Original art by Timothy Martin Earls.

Comment

Wow, it's incredibly beautiful, I love to see those artworks. They reveal so much details about what was intended at first, and how some things did or didn't make to screen.
                            Was Timothy Martin Earls someone who worked on the show ?
                            "Ahh...Beautiful. I will miss this. When it is gone." Kosh Naranek - 26 February, 2258.

https://babylon5.xyz

Comment

Originally posted by Apsu View Post
                              Wow, it's incredibly beautiful, I love to see those artworks. They reveal so much details about what was intended at first, and how some things did or didn't make to screen.
                              Was Timothy Martin Earls someone who worked on the show ?
                              Yes, indeed! He was the concept designer and later art director for the show in seasons 4 & 5 as well as the movies.

Comment

Oh ok !
                                It reminds me, I have just received my copies of the Crusade Books, Other Voices Vol.2 and Behind the scenes.
                                The artworks in it, particulary Other Voices are just awesome ! (I wanted to wait to receive Vol.1 in January but couldn't wair ).
                                "Ahh...Beautiful. I will miss this. When it is gone." Kosh Naranek - 26 February, 2258.

https://babylon5.xyz

Comment

Working...
                                X