Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B5 on Pick TV in UK Nov. 13 7PM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B5 on Pick TV in UK Nov. 13 7PM

    Just saw a post on Facebook that Pick will be showing all five seasons starting Nov. 13 at 7:00 PM.

    While I don't doubt it, I've posted to their FB page asking for verification to be sure.

    Just think - available in the US *and* the UK at the same time!

    Found it on their Twitter
    Last edited by Jan; 10-23-2017, 08:06 AM.
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

  • #2
    Hurraaaaays!

    It's nice to have some good news every once in a while.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just saw Pick TV's trailer for this and rushed over here to tell ya... but of course you already know! Well done, B5ers!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sinclair's Fan View Post
        Just saw Pick TV's trailer for this and rushed over here to tell ya... but of course you already know! Well done, B5ers!

        Thanks for coming over to make sure that we got the news! It's appreciated a lot.

        Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Thanks for coming over to make sure that we got the news! It's appreciated a lot.

          Jan
          Glad to! Sorry I've been away the last couple of years, I was suffering from a bit of interweb-exhaustion, had to get away from the trolls for a bit. (Trolls elsewhere, no trolls here! )

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sinclair's Fan View Post
            Glad to! Sorry I've been away the last couple of years, I was suffering from a bit of interweb-exhaustion, had to get away from the trolls for a bit. (Trolls elsewhere, no trolls here! )
            Always glad to see you when you're here. And no, no trolls here. We've got the best posters!
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sinclair's Fan View Post
              Glad to! Sorry I've been away the last couple of years, I was suffering from a bit of interweb-exhaustion, had to get away from the trolls for a bit. (Trolls elsewhere, no trolls here! )

              No trolls here, some Vorlons and Shadows but no Trolls.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by b5historyman View Post
                No trolls here, some Vorlons and Shadows but no Trolls.
                Not to forget the technomages

                B5-Stefan


                --
                "You can't fool me. I knew Kosh. I worked with Kosh. Kosh was my friend. You are no Kosh." [JMS, 06-23-1994]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
                  Not to forget the technomages

                  B5-Stefan


                  --
                  "You can't fool me. I knew Kosh. I worked with Kosh. Kosh was my friend. You are no Kosh." [JMS, 06-23-1994]
                  But you *want* to forget us, we don't exist... there are no technomages...
                  "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by phazedout View Post
                    But you *want* to forget us, we don't exist... there are no technomages...
                    Good point.
                    But wait till they come back...



                    --
                    Sinclair: "Stay close to the Vorlon. And watch out for shadows.
                    They move when you're not looking at them."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X