• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hey dude, where is my starfury?!"
    Seek salvation, for the war is here... Deny nothing

Comment

"Snow White and the Seven Narns"

Oh.. wait, I think that one has been suggestive before.
      Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
      James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Originally posted by CRONAN
        One jedi knight could probably mop the floor with a room full of rangers.

Now wouldn't it be interesting if there was a jedi equivalent in B5....
        hmmm, how about Marcus with Lyta for his "Force" powers against a jedi, sure it takes two, but I believe it can be done!
        "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Crossovers aye? How about moonbase alpha wandering through to good ole grid epsilon? Space 2263 anyone?.

If that's not doable howz about Dr Who turning up in Eastenders (oh they did that one already didn't they?)
          I have the wings for Bingo.

Comment

"The gangs of Downbelow"?

"G'Karface" ?
            "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

Klaatu barada nikto during the Day of the Dead

ie, The Day the Comet Stood Still

Comment

The Hunt for Z'ha'dum
                Where were you when my destiny was writen among the stars. No you can burn with the rest of them, burn with Centari prime ... NO ... Noooo ... I was to be a god you see, a god Emperor Cartagia

Comment

Since we've moved from matchups per se, to crossovers, how about...

Markab Park

On a small, island shrouded planet in a remote system, scientist have used cloning techniques to bring back the extinct Markab race as a living exhibit of the past. The Markabs, though, have their own ideas and because of shortcuts taken in the cloning process, something has gone dreadfully wrong.
                  "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

The russian version of Babylon 5

Babylodka 5
                    It was our last best hhope for communism. The story of Sheridan & his comrads.

-----------------------------------------------
                    Well, actually I've seen the russian version of the series I'm originaly from Russia
                    Seek salvation, for the war is here... Deny nothing

Comment

''the lord of the RIMS''

''raiders of the lost ARC''

''i CLAUDIA''
                      Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

DRAKHS IN THE CITY - a wonderful tale of 4 young drakh sowing their seed ( and leaving a few keepers around for good measure )

Comment

Virs - a tale about a popular bar where the head (?) attraction is the decaying skull of an ex- Mr Morden. Highly recommended as they serve wonderful Spoo sarnies, and bravari 24 hours a day ( earth time )

Comment

B5 vs B7

Servalan Vs Ivanova!!
                            Sheridan Vs Avon
                            Garibaldi Vs Villa

B5 Vs Terrahawks

Zelda Vs Delenn

Star Trek Vs Thunderbirds

Tuvok Vs Parker (?)
                            The Borg Vs The Tracey Family

Moya Vs Vorlon Planetkiller

Comment

What did poor defenseless Moya ever did to you?
                              A Vorlon PlanetKiller would eat her for a snack before she can even jump out of their path...

But Talyn... well Talyn might be able to hold his own against a Vorlon ship...

Or what about Talyn vs. WhiteStar, with Crais and Sheridan at the controls of course... and let's have Aeryn as an un-witting captive in the WhiteStar for dramatic purposes and some extra motivation for Talyn.

And while we have Aeryn at the WhiteStar let's have her in a match against Ivanova...
                              Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                              James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

A Midsummer Night on Babylon 5

Or,

The Puck vs Garibaldi

The Return of King Arthur and the Narns of the Round Table...

Comment

Working...
                                X