Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspective

It "Sic Transit Vir," Lyndisty claims to have "done it hundreds of times" while entreating Vir to kill the Narn she subdued. If we take the low end of her stated figure--200--then Lyndisty murdered forty times the number of sentients killed by Mr. Sebastian in 1888.

Who knew that "Sic Transit Vir" was creepier than "Comes the Inquisitor?"

Ugh. Also Eeeewww! I knew she was creepy and off her rocker but, yuck!

But...remembering the subject line of this post - consider that she thought of them as animals. 'culling the herds' and all that.

Nah, she was just bugfuck.

<shiver>

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I thought she was awsome! I was single when I first saw this and I was looking at my dream girl. I'd get over the bald thing. Of course, I'm not Centauri, anatomically, so I think she might be a bit disappointed.

They say the Minbari souls started ending up in humans, I think I must have gotten a Centauri soul that took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
      "And what kind of head of Security would I be if I let people like me know things that I'm not supposed to know? I mean, I know what I know because I have to know it. And if I don't have to know it, I don't tell me, and I don't let anyone else tell me either. " And I can give you reasonable assurances that the head of Security will not report you for doing so."
      "Because you won't tell yourself about it?"

"I try never to get involved in my own life, too much trouble."

Comment

I Love Lyndisty!!!!

Firstly, her name is so pretty. If I had a daughter I would be tempted to name her that.

Secondly, I love how she starts out and you think she is this beautiful, sweet, perfect little Centauri angel. She's really nice to Vir and you can imagine what a nice wife she'd be.

And then all of a sudden she turns and you get chills when she so nonchalantly and almost poetically talks about culling the Narn herds. She's evil wrapped in innocence and lace.

She would make a brilliant surprise secondary villain for something.

You've made me want to go watch that eppy now. "giggles"

Comment

Working...
        X