Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Sci-Fi Series of All Time? Vote Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Here's a fun one on IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/poll/cciaF1ppNIc/?ref_=po_ho

Tough call - your favorite character!

Jan
    I voted for Mira, but easily could have voted for Andreas.

Comment

Originally posted by calloutdrummer1247 View Post
      I'm torn between Deep Space Nine and Babylon 5.

Kinda ironic isn't it?
      I've never been torn between Babylon 5 and Deep Space Nine. I went to Babylon 5 in September of 1996 when I was completely sick of Deep Space Nine and Voyager. Babylon 5 was like a breath of fresh air.
      Mac Breck (KoshN)
      ------------------
      Warner Brothers is Lucy.
      JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
      Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

I just voted for B5 too, since it is the best SciFi and general series at all in my opinion. Battlestar Galactica is my second favourite SF, I'm happy that it's on place 2 but cant understand why Firefly own rank #1, it is really cool yes, but has only 14 episodes.

Comment

IMDb Poll: Alien Television

There is another IMDb poll with Babylon 5 as an option.

http://www.imdb.com/poll/3oUFYYiDtbQ/
          Which of these (live action) TV shows visited by beings from other planets is your favorite?

Babylon 5 is the 27th choice. It currently is in 9th place with 10 votes.

Note: There is only one vote allowed per person.

Comment

I made it now with 13 votes.

Comment

Just voted and ran around Facebook sharing the link.

We're in fourth place at the moment.

Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                Just voted and ran around Facebook sharing the link.

We're in fourth place at the moment.

Jan
                We're now in second place, just behind The X-Files.

Comment

I voteded , not sure if 22 botes from 55 coutns as "just behind" though I do appreciate your optimism
                  "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Just voted. Still in second place with 42 votes and we beat out the Doctor who is in third. Woooohooo. X-Files is number one with 56, but I do love Scully and Mulder too. The show was excellent in a different way. B5 still beats everything in terms of continuity, story arc, and characterization though!!!!!!!!! Even if not all the voters see it.

Comment

Did my bit too. Stil second though...
                      Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                      John Sheridan

Comment

Just a little reminder, you need to Sign In for your vote to count. So if you have an IMDB account or Amazon or Facebook or whatever that is tied IMDB then you need to Sign In for your vote to register. I only bring it up because I forgot the other day and voted without checking to see that the total went up. It did not, until I signed in later and voted again.
                        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                          Just a little reminder, you need to Sign In for your vote to count. So if you have an IMDB account or Amazon or Facebook or whatever that is tied IMDB then you need to Sign In for your vote to register. I only bring it up because I forgot the other day and voted without checking to see that the total went up. It did not, until I signed in later and voted again.
                          Also, there is only one vote per account. Don't be tempted to vote another show after voting for B5.

Comment

There is another IMDb poll with Babylon 5 as an option, Delenn.

http://www.imdb.com/poll/Z8-l3l5RKvM/
                            Which bald woman (completely bald or extremely short hair) is most attractive?

Delenn is the 10th choice. It currently is in 12th place with 7 votes.

Note: You need to register to vote and there is only one vote allowed per person.

Comment

I voted! She's still in last place though.

Comment

"Capt. John Sheridan" is the 16th choice
                                Aye Aye, Captain!
                                http://www.imdb.com/poll/PqCJrISLUAo/

Which of these captain characters would you follow? Remember you wouldn't be following them into any specific scenario as seen in their films so base the decision on their character/personality.

The poll was just published and has 27 total votes, but only one vote for "Capt. John Sheridan", which is my vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X