No announcement yet.

Easter Eggs we'd like to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the unproduced Crusade scripts would be a great Easter Egg for the DVD set...
    It would be better if they weren't included because there are still hopes they may get produced.
    (As Jan said these thoughts are "not restricted to reality as we know it.")

A great easter egg would be JMS original outline for B5... even better, a description from him on how it changed, when and why.
    Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
    James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Montoya
      I think the unproduced Crusade scripts would be a great Easter Egg for the DVD set...
      It would be better if they weren't included because there are still hopes they may get produced.
      (As Jan said these thoughts are "not restricted to reality as we know it.")

A great easter egg would be JMS original outline for B5... even better, a description from him on how it changed, when and why.
      This is probably nothing close to what you want, but interesting nonetheless:

http://home.usit.net/~f-shysa/protob5.html
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

If they still existed, one of the "notes" from TNT regarding the show's direction.
        Not the same thing as having them on the DVD, but JMS has quoted a couple of the notes verbatim interpersed with his explanatory comments. The (rather lengthy) posts are in the archive here. I believe they're also reproduced in the "Crusade Saga" topic over at the ISN News Forums

Regards,

Joe
        Joseph DeMartino
        Sigh Corps
        Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Hair can totally change my perception of a lady. Some time, imagine a chick that you think is hot with a 80's female rocker mullet. Just try it.
          I would take Marjorie with a mullet, with corn rows, a Mohawk, an afro or totally bald. A sense of perspective and an ability to keep ones priorities in order are essential in this life.

Regards,

Joe
          Joseph DeMartino
          Sigh Corps
          Pat Tallman Division

Comment

<<I would take Marjorie with a mullet, with corn rows, a Mohawk, an afro or totally bald. A sense of perspective and an ability to keep ones priorities in order are essential in this life.>>

Read: Put a bag over her head and do your business, baby!

Why do you think a 1/5 of gin comes in a brown bag?
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

<I would take Marjorie with a mullet, with corn rows, a Mohawk, an afro or totally bald. A sense of perspective and an ability to keep ones priorities in order are essential in this life.>>

Read: Put a bag over her head and do your business, baby!

Why do you think a 1/5 of gin comes in a brown bag?
              This is one Sick Puppy.

Either that, Serious Vision problems, or prefers the Male of the species...

Comment

I would take Marjorie with a mullet, with corn rows, a Mohawk, an afro or totally bald. A sense of perspective and an ability to keep ones priorities in order are essential in this life.
                I love how we always keep the level of conversation here at the height of dignity...

Amy

Comment

I love how we always keep the level of conversation here at the height of dignity...
                  I do what I can to elevate the level of the discussion.

Regards,

Joe
                  Joseph DeMartino
                  Sigh Corps
                  Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Let's clear this up. I'd pipe Marjorie, no doubt. But if I had a choice, I'd rather nail someone else, say like Tracy Scoggins.

Comment

Thanks for the link to the early B5 site Z'h'd D

So you're finally saying you'd bang Number One even with bangs?

She'd make a nice Easter Egg...

Speaking of Easter Eggs we'd like to see... there are certain Claudia Christian pictures that would be a very nice surprise.
                      Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                      James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Montoya
                        Thanks for the link to the early B5 site Z'h'd D

So you're finally saying you'd bang Number One even with bangs?

She'd make a nice Easter Egg...

Speaking of Easter Eggs we'd like to see... there are certain Claudia Christian pictures that would be a very nice surprise.
                        Yeah, the site is from the Rick Biggs Montage guy, so that is one of the reasons I paid it credence.

As for #1...fo sheezy. I messed around with a chick that was 6'1 once, and it was nice not having to bend down to kiss her, as I am 6'5 or 6'6. But, alas, I am mainly attracted to short women, so it would be a short (no pun intended) fling with Marjorie at the most.

EDIT:

"there are certain Claudia Christian pictures that would be a very nice surprise."

<seinfeld mode>So...wouldn't she then be Claudia un-Christian?</seinfeld>

Jerry was great, btw, with his new routine. If he comes to your area, don't hesitate to go. Even if it's on the same night as Bette Midler.
                        Last edited by Dr Maturin; 10-04-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I'd like to see Jerry Doyle : The Wrapped in Clingfilm Years. or the Alfred Bester Learn How to Telepathically Control Jerry Doyle in 10 easy to follow steps short film.
                          I have the wings for Bingo.

Comment

Working...
                          X