Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael York, (Late Delivery from Avalon), is very ill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas
    replied
    He's a great actor. Loved him in Austin Powers and Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet. A Late Delivery From Avalon is a beautiful episode.

So

Leave a comment:

• Sinclair's Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by sarthaz View Post
    Watching "Late Delivery" right now. Sad
    I hope he's okay. I'm devastated, and I've never even met the chap.

Have you seen "Logan's Run"? Incredible.

Leave a comment:

• sarthaz
    replied
    Watching "Late Delivery" right now. Sad

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear that! Let's hope that the stem-cell transplant will help.

I saw him a few years ago in a production of 'Camelot' and he was wonderful!

Jan
    Agreed strongly!

To lose that amazing voice, that amazing gift/tool of his trade must have been torture in itself!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I'm very sorry to hear that! Let's hope that the stem-cell transplant will help.

I saw him a few years ago in a production of 'Camelot' and he was wonderful!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Ugggghhhh ! ! !

JMS just told a fan at C2E2 that Mr. York was his choice for the lead in Crusade. I am not even going to look at the picture. My thoughts are with him in his battle.

Leave a comment:

• Michael York, (Late Delivery from Avalon), is very ill.

I'm very sorry to announce this as he's one of my favourite actors, (his portrayal of David McIntyre/King Arthur in "A Late Delivery from Avalon" always brings tears to me eyes), but Michael York is very ill with a rare blood disease.

Here is a news article on the story. I'm afraid the photo is quite a shock.
    http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/michael-y...080950979.html

I really hope Michael is able to beat this condition, and my thoughts are with him and his family.

Working...
X