Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do We Ever See G'Kar's Name Written in Narn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarthaz
    replied
    Objects in Motion -- GOOD LUCK G'KAR!!

Now I can rest ...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Okay...here's an odd possible source. In the book "Dining on Babylon 5" there's introductory text in each section about the person whose recipes they are. In the Narn section, it discusses Citizen G'Kar and his name is mentioned twice. Problem is, Narns apparently don't use anything I recognize as punctuation so it's hard to tell what's what. And I *think* Narns write right to left, correct?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Jonas
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    The only place I can think of where we might have actually seen the cover would be in the 'sponsor' bit at the end of 'Sleeping in Light'. Was the part about the Books of G'Quon and G'Kar' being available left in or was it one of the segments that got cut? I can't remember.

Jan
    Cut. (Which I think was the correct choice, personally.)

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    The only place I can think of where we might have actually seen the cover would be in the 'sponsor' bit at the end of 'Sleeping in Light'. Was the part about the Books of G'Quon and G'Kar' being available left in or was it one of the segments that got cut? I can't remember.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    I will defer to her supreme Jan-ness, font of all B5 knowledge in this, but perhaps it might be visible during some of the scenes which show the book of g'kar? not being able to read narn, I'm honestly not sure.
    Phaze
    on the "I have come to a decision, it's not an easy one and I may regret it, but, hey ho" ID
    Last edited by Jan; 05-11-2013, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sarthaz
    started a topic Do We Ever See G'Kar's Name Written in Narn?

Do We Ever See G'Kar's Name Written in Narn?

I know we see lots of Narn characters throughout the show, but does anyone recall seeing G'Kar's name written anywhere?

Thanks!
Working...
X