Amazing B5 costume pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sinclair's Fan View Post
    Concept art, good idea! I remember years ago seeing an early concept drawing of Londo, it was black and white, (possibly pencil), and showed how his hair was originally going to look; still flared-up, but cropped to follow the contours of his head instead of fanning out. Despite hours of googling, I've never managed to find it again....

Sorry for the facebook link, but this *might* be the one you remember.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

It's the sort of thing that might end up on some upgrade to the website, there's certainly enough sitting around to warrent one.

Comment

Thanks, Triple-F. I was just coming over to post the link for Sinclair's Fan to see.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

AAAHHH! Thank you! I knew I could count on you guys & gals!

"That IS the one!"

Yes, prior to Peter Jurasik's backfired joke which led to the fan of hair, Londo's haircut was supposed to be flat across the highest contour of his head.

Thank you! I knew I hadn't dreamt it.... You're the best!

Last edited by Sinclair's Fan; 03-17-2013, 02:56 PM. Reason: Picture added. :)

Comment

Okay, its not a brilliant picture..., but follow this link to see my very rough attempt at Londo's original haircut...!

https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=...KyemSBMkFeqNtQ

Enjoy

Comment

A couple of years ago I went to the Warner Bros. Studios VIP tour, where you also visit some kind of museum. I was completely stunned to suddenly stand in front of the customes for Delenn, Sheridan, Londo and G'Kar (I assume the same ones that can be seen in the first post of this thread). The tour guide didn't even know what they're from, and said they could only have brought them in 1 or 2 days ago. It seemed like I was meant to see them.

Wasn't allowed to take any pictures, though . Still, it's one of those moments that will stay with me forever, because it was just so unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by cornholio1980 View Post
              A couple of years ago I went to the Warner Bros. Studios VIP tour, where you also visit some kind of museum. I was completely stunned to suddenly stand in front of the customes for Delenn, Sheridan, Londo and G'Kar (I assume the same ones that can be seen in the first post of this thread). The tour guide didn't even know what they're from, and said they could only have brought them in 1 or 2 days ago. It seemed like I was meant to see them.

Wasn't allowed to take any pictures, though . Still, it's one of those moments that will stay with me forever, because it was just so unexpected.
              One moment of perfect beauty, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
              X