CHEAP dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEAP dvds

Amazon.ca (the Canadian Amazon) has the five seasons of B5 on sale for just 10 dollars each (well, 9.99). Does not include any of the movies or Crusade. But, that's the whole five seasons for just 50 bucks, plus shipping.

If you've been waiting for a sale to pick them up, now's the time!
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

You *intended* for me to think you were a spammer with that thread title, didn't you?

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

... says the spammer with 9700+ posts :P

I could have picked another title, but it was short, simple, and to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
        ... says the spammer with 9700+ posts :P
        Slacker! You joined the same day as I did. We have always been here...so to speak.

I could have picked another title, but it was short, simple, and to the point.
        Yeah, and worth posting about. It's just been days (thank heavens!) since I banned a spammer and for a moment I thought I'd missed one.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

DVDs? But I came looking for ugg boots.
          Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

Comment

I feel the need to point out that 1 post to 9,700 sites makes a spammer -- 9,700 posts to 1 site makes an obsessed fan.
            "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
              They sold out.

Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
              I feel the need to point out that 1 post to 9,700 sites makes a spammer -- 9,700 posts to 1 site makes an obsessed fan.
              But..but...I haven't even achieved a 3 posts per day average!

Total Posts: 9,732
              Posts Per Day: 2.89

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

And at least half of those are in the special "hidden" forum no one else knows about. . .

Comment

It's good that you explained that. I was obviously mistaken. It must have just been my perspective as one of the all-time top 10 posters with my rate of .35 posts per day.
                  "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

I just noted you can get the complete B5 box on UK Amazon for GBP 45. That includes all five seasons, Cruade and all the films. Sorely tempted even though I already have the Season 1-5 box sets on DVD.
                    Last edited by Ubik; 01-02-2013, 10:08 AM.
                    Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                      Then, b5tv.com would've been the place to go for that, but we've got the spambots tamed, now. The other mods and I were playing a lot of Whack-a-Mole from Nov. 16 through Dec. 11 (881 registrations that day ), when we shut down registrations. Now. we're just picking off the stragglers as they misbehave.
                      Mac Breck (KoshN)
                      ------------------
                      Warner Brothers is Lucy.
                      JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
                      Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Originally posted by KoshN View Post
                        Then, b5tv.com would've been the place to go for that, but we've got the spambots tamed, now. The other mods and I were playing a lot of Whack-a-Mole from Nov. 16 through Dec. 11 (881 registrations that day ), when we shut down registrations. Now. we're just picking off the stragglers as they misbehave.
                        Mmmm..... Delicious Wackamole, I like it with nachos!
                        "And what kind of head of Security would I be if I let people like me know things that I'm not supposed to know? I mean, I know what I know because I have to know it. And if I don't have to know it, I don't tell me, and I don't let anyone else tell me either. " And I can give you reasonable assurances that the head of Security will not report you for doing so."
                        "Because you won't tell yourself about it?"

"I try never to get involved in my own life, too much trouble."

Comment

Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                          I just noted you can get the complete B5 box on UK Amazon for GBP 45. That includes all five seasons, Cruade and all the films. Sorely tempted even though I already have the Season 1-5 box sets on DVD.
                          Wow, at that price.. Resistance is futile!

Is there a Library in your area which does not yet have a set?
                          Consider buying it for the purpose of donating it - that would be an awesome 20th anniversary project.

Slacker! You joined the same day as I did. We have always been here...so to speak.

Yeah, and worth posting about. It's just been days (thank heavens!) since I banned a spammer and for a moment I thought I'd missed one.
                          :snicker: Mental image of poor Jan's ban hammer twitching at the sudden cutoff of things to smash.

Fascinating... you (and all other mods) have killed 17,348 spammer accounts (i.e. total of 29,195 member accounts, minus 11,847 non-killed accounts). That's more than both your post counts combined. Shiny!
                          It was important, Dumbledore said, to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then could evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated...
                          - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Comment

Another great deal on the DVDs only $12.49 per season:

http://www.wbshop.com/search.do?quer...end&sortType=1

It's worth mentioning that the movie set is included in the sale and you don't see that very often. Word from Amy (whom I got this from) is that the sale is till the end of the month.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                            X