No announcement yet.

Dragon Con Babylon 5 events wrapup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, wishing I didn't live in good ol' Canada.....too friggin far to fly down there for a con.....someone's gotta organize a con up here. We *do* have cities.......right next to our Parliamentary igloo!

Seriously, though, do any cons occur closer to the New York-Ontario-Quebec border? I'd love to meet some of these guys!

Comment

Okay, I've messaged Capt. Montoya privately about his question. Didn't mean to agitate things here - sorry!

Aisling

Comment

Gkar4ever, Toronto has at least a couple of good cons. Take a look here for more info:

http://www.sflovers.org/Reference/fa...ns-bydate.html

Aisling

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler
          If we could nip the abortion debate in the bud right now, that would be peachy. As several said, it is OT.

I appreciate the reports, Jan and Aisling. Interesting and well-written (especially the topic-starter). One of these days, I am gona make it to one of those cons.
          I'll buy you a beer when you do, grumbler.
          Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler
            I appreciate the reports, Jan and Aisling. Interesting and well-written (especially the topic-starter). One of these days, I am gona make it to one of those cons.
            I can't think of a con I've regretted going to. The people are generally friendly and helpful and there's always good conversation to be had.

Some tend to be cattle-drives where you line up for this, then for that etc. but if any time the celebs do a presentation or Q&A I always go away smiling.

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
            X