Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Agendas

Evening all.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of Hidden Agendas, the short story published in the B5 mag? I've got loads of them but I don't have that one in particular. I've been told its about Ivanova on one of the Warlock class destroyers and, having watched the end of Season 4 over the last two nights, I feel I need to know what happened after she left the station.

I have the story of both Susan and Marcus set years later, but I'm missing this one. I've scoured the net for this issue of the mag but can't find it for love nor money, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
    I'm a pessimist: that way you're never disappointed but frequently, pleasantly surprised

For the moment, "Hidden Agendas" is only available in issue 22 of the second volume of the Babylon 5/Crusade Magazine (May 2000). I'm hoping to remedy that in the future, but for now, that's the only place to find out about Captain Ivanova and the EAS Titans.

Comment

I've checked the usual sources (ebay, Intergalactic, Mile High Comics) and no one currently has a copy.

You're looking for Babylon 5 Magazine #22.

At some point, it (and the others) will be reprinted in one of the JMS script books. You might want to hold off on spending a great amount of money and just get the reprint, if you can wait.
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

IT will be republished from the scripts book team Omaha?

How did I miss an announcement like that?

Jason, what say ye? While I realize you don't like to be pegged down for a variety of reasons, is it realistically possible, or is the hurtle so large that we should abandon hope?
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Jason said he *hopes* to remedy that. Which means that the Scripts Team is aware that the short stories the number one most requested item sent to the good Captain.

You haven't missed any announcement and there's no announcement yet but there may be a possibility down the road. It's not a 'will' yet, only a 'may'.

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Thank you for moderating my crazy hopes with sane optimism.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
              Thank you for moderating my crazy hopes with sane optimism.
              ....but we have it on good authority that Jan is INsane. Just look at OmahaStar's sig. or the Fans of J. Michael Straczynski facebook page (re. badge of honour).
              Mac Breck (KoshN)
              ------------------
              Warner Brothers is Lucy.
              JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
              Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Cheers peeps

I'll await a future publishing effort from the team. I've given up trying to find B5 mags, they're damn hard to find!
                I'm a pessimist: that way you're never disappointed but frequently, pleasantly surprised

Comment

Working...
                X