No announcement yet.

Looking for Michael O'Hare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my lead went nowhere but glad Ruth got in contact with Joe. Sounds kind of good news/bad news but at least there is resolution.

Comment

Hopefully it's nothing too bad. I'd be kind of surprised if it was something really bad, that Joe would go public with his search. Remember, he is the king of keeping his mouth shut and making sure that private matters stay private when something deeply personal is on the line (I'm thinking of Andreas's illness and how long he kept quiet about it, long after the rest of the cast started blabbing).

Comment

It could of course be something else other than health issues.
        Like for example, trying to get hold of him to offer a small part or cameo in a certain project we are all waiting on hearing an announcement about.
        The bad news being that Michael said no?
        *Den-Sha*

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG View Post
          that Joe would go public with his search. Remember, he is the king of keeping his mouth shut
          Well he only did because he had no success for about a year. He figured the B5 fan community could find some connection somehow, and in just a few days, it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonehead View Post
            Like for example, trying to get hold of him to offer a small part or cameo in a certain project we are all waiting on hearing an announcement about.
            That would be nice but I'm pretty sure it's unlikely. I think there was genuine concern that caused him to go to the fanbase and that there's genuine concern still. I'm just glad it was successful.

Jan
            Last edited by Jan; 07-12-2011, 05:00 PM.
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Can't believe I beat Jan to this.

Bonehead, no. JMS specifically said, in his initial inquiry on his FB page, this: "To stop the rumor mill now, this is strictly a personal inquiry, not related to anything else."

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG View Post
                Bonehead, no.
                Feels like I've just been told off like a naughty schoolboy, lol
                I guess I missed the original comment. Maybe a bit of wishful thinking on my part.
                I hope him and his family are ok
                *Den-Sha*

Comment

It sounded like Joe was quite concerned - I hope it's something that can be fixed or overcome.
                  Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

Comment

Though I realize it's none of my business, I am curious about two things ... 1 - are Michael and Ruth still together? and 2 - if Ruth is now living in the UK, is Michael also? Would that be why it seemed like he's drifted away from the public eye, since he's not in the US anymore?
                    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

I recall Michael saying he was planning on heading to the UK and writing a movie there about five or six years ago I believe. Don't think it got produced though.
                      Last edited by JoeD80; 07-13-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Bonehead, sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was scolding you!

Comment

Working...
                        X