Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release date for Crusade on DVD?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31

    Comment


    • #32
      Looks quite official.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Anders
        All right.

        EDIT:

        Excellent! (plays air guitar)
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

        Comment


        • #34
          Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
          Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

          Comment


          • #35
            Looks horrible. It should not have Lochley over Eilerson. I can't believe that is the doctor...
            "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by NotKosh
              Looks horrible. It should not have Lochley over Eilerson. I can't believe that is the doctor...
              That's good, 'cause it's Dureena! :-) I love the color and the art is probably preliminary. Remember how S5 changed.

              Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Jan
                That's good, 'cause it's Dureena! :-) I love the color and the art is probably preliminary. Remember how S5 changed.

                Jan
                NOT!!!

                I am not referring the female on the far left. I may have corrected vision, but it isn't that bad.

                I am referring to the female to the left of Gideon. That looks like Lochley.
                "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

                Comment


                • #38
                  The cover is not that bad but the fact that the episodes will not be in widescreen, now thats horrible...
                  Marco

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by NotKosh
                    NOT!!!

                    I am not referring the female on the far left. I may have corrected vision, but it isn't that bad.

                    I am referring to the female to the left of Gideon. That looks like Lochley.
                    Maybe because it IS Lochley.
                    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by NotKosh
                      NOT!!!

                      I am not referring the female on the far left. I may have corrected vision, but it isn't that bad.

                      I am referring to the female to the left of Gideon. That looks like Lochley.

                      You said:

                      Looks horrible. It should not have Lochley over Eilerson.
                      Agreed, although at least Lochley's hairstyle looks good in that shot.


                      I can't believe that is the doctor...
                      What you said makes no sense. Lochley is not the doctor. The doctor was Chambers (played by Marjean Holden), and I'm glad she's not on the cover. Never liked her much.

                      Pictured are (left to right):
                      Dureena,
                      Galen (not a good shot),
                      Lochley,
                      Gideon, and
                      Matheson.

                      The way Lochley's looking at Gideon reminds me a bit of an old "Conan the Barbarian" poster (circa 1981).

                      I wish Eilerson had been included, somehow, but not as a replacement for any of the ones pictured.
                      Mac Breck (KoshN)
                      ------------------
                      Warner Brothers is Lucy.
                      JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
                      Babylon 5 is the football.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by shakiroz
                        The cover is not that bad but the fact that the episodes will not be in widescreen, now thats horrible...
                        No, that's FANTASTIC!!! It means the CGI, and especially the Composite CGI frames WON'T be FUBARED.


                        4:3, in this particular case, IS A VERY GOOD THING. This is what they should have done all along, with Season 1 thru 5 DVD sets, and the Movie set.

                        Is anamorphic 4:3 possible? If so, that would have been the best they could have done wiothout re-rendering all the CGI (now impossible because Warner Brothers lost ALL of the B5 and Crusade CGI files).
                        Mac Breck (KoshN)
                        ------------------
                        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
                        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
                        Babylon 5 is the football.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I just ran across this about a release date....December 7

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by KoshN
                            4:3, in this particular case, IS A VERY GOOD THING. This is what they should have done all along, with Season 1 thru 5 DVD sets, and the Movie set.
                            Well, I have to admit I really prefer the 16:9-release... it just gives B5 a "movie"-feeling, it feels more like a saga for TV. And especially with the movie Box a 4:3 release would not have made any sense, since they were originally produced in 16:9 (well, except "The Gathering", of course).

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Originally posted by akithra
                              I just ran across this about a release date....December 7
                              Did everyone hear that??????? Crusade on 12/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Uhhhhhhhhh...yeah.
                              Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
                                Did everyone hear that??????? Crusade on 12/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Uhhhhhhhhh...yeah.
                                Makes ya wonder if anyone bothers to read the entire thread, doesn't it? Hehe, oops, my bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X