Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual April announcement

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by AmyG View Post
    Well, that's interesting. ComicCon coming up quite soon, months-long rumors of an announcement from JMS concerning B5, WB taking over the B5 Facebook page and posting about ComicCon there...

    And now Claudia has had dinner last night with Bruce, Mira, Pat, and Bill, and has posted pictures of it on her Facebook page:

    Claudia's Fan Page
    And JMS saying he will have something to say about the B5 announcement before Comic Con. I am starting to get the feeling there will be a WB/B5 event at Comic Con... or not. Maybe it's just hopeful paranoia.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by vakie View Post
      And JMS saying he will have something to say about the B5 announcement before Comic Con. I am starting to get the feeling there will be a WB/B5 event at Comic Con... or not. Maybe it's just hopeful paranoia.
      What we know: JMS will be at Comic-Con. Pat Tallman will be there, too. JMS will have a spotlight. Pat will have a new book available. So far the Comic-Con schedule for Thurs/Fri/Sat is up and only the two panels for JMS (Superman and his spotlight) are mentioned. No panels mention Pat so far but she's mentioned two autograph sessions.

      What we don't know: Everything else.

      Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by AmyG View Post
        Well, that's interesting. ComicCon coming up quite soon, months-long rumors of an announcement from JMS concerning B5, WB taking over the B5 Facebook page and posting about ComicCon there...

        And now Claudia has had dinner last night with Bruce, Mira, Pat, and Bill, and has posted pictures of it on her Facebook page:

        Claudia's Fan Page
        Good point!

        thanks for posting the link although is it me or does Mira not look very happy in those pictures?

        http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...57.56489788580




        and Babylon 6 from claudias pics....

        http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
        Last edited by valens_shadow; 07-10-2011, 01:45 PM.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by valens_shadow View Post
          Good point!

          thanks for posting the link although is it me or does Mira not look very happy in those pictures?

          http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...57.56489788580

          and Babylon 6 from claudias pics....

          http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
          From my perspective, Mira looks more tired than unhappy. However, it is very difficult to determine a person's state of mind simply from pictures.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
            From my perspective, Mira looks more tired than unhappy. However, it is very difficult to determine a person's state of mind simply from pictures.
            I'll trust your judgment as I am very tired myself.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by AmyG View Post
              Well, that's interesting. ComicCon coming up quite soon, months-long rumors of an announcement from JMS concerning B5, WB taking over the B5 Facebook page and posting about ComicCon there...

              And now Claudia has had dinner last night with Bruce, Mira, Pat, and Bill, and has posted pictures of it on her Facebook page:

              Claudia's Fan Page
              I do not recognize one of the people in the first picture in the album.

              Standing left to right: Claudia, Bill, and Pat
              Sitting left to right: Male in dark blue shirt holding wine glass, Mira, and Bruce

              Who is the male in the dark blue shirt holding a wine glass?

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
                Who is the male in the dark blue shirt holding a wine glass?
                Mira's husband Goran.

                Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  Mira's husband Goran.
                  ..who also directed And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Personally, I think Bill should have looked a lot happier with three attractive women draped over him, but hey, that's just me. I'm just pleased to see so many of them together again.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      There have been a lot of comments about how unhappy Mira looks in that picture ù it seems like every third person mentioned it in Claudia's comments thread ù but anyone who has been to more than one con with Mira knows that that seems to be her default expression. She's just not a smiler. Not like, say, Pat Tallman, who always seems to look quite cheerful in all of her pictures.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by AmyG View Post
                        There have been a lot of comments about how unhappy Mira looks in that picture ù it seems like every third person mentioned it in Claudia's comments thread ù but anyone who has been to more than one con with Mira knows that that seems to be her default expression. She's just not a smiler. Not like, say, Pat Tallman, who always seems to look quite cheerful in all of her pictures.
                        You saying that has made me wonder if I'm remembering correctly. I'm fairly sure in the show Mira had the most beautiful smile, which is sad if she doesn't share it more often.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Joe Nazzaro View Post
                          Personally, I think Bill should have looked a lot happier with three attractive women draped over him, but hey, that's just me.
                          Lol, I'm with you there brother. I would have been the happiest man alive
                          *Den-Sha*

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by valens_shadow View Post
                            You saying that has made me wonder if I'm remembering correctly. I'm fairly sure in the show Mira had the most beautiful smile, which is sad if she doesn't share it more often.
                            Given some of Mira's history, it's not surprising, and I should say that the very paucity of its use makes her smile that much more rewarding when seen.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by AmyG View Post
                              but anyone who has been to more than one con with Mira knows that that seems to be her default expression. She's just not a smiler. Not like, say, Pat Tallman, who always seems to look quite cheerful in all of her pictures.
                              Originally posted by TurkishZath
                              the very paucity of its use makes her smile that much more rewarding when seen
                              Makes me wonder if these statements weren't also known/thought among the Cast and Crew of B5, and hence that line from "A View From the Gallery":

                              Bo: Well, dead or alive, I'd claw my way out of Hell and straight through ten miles of solid rock to see that smile again.

                              My father and I are the same way. He defaults to "scowl," while I default to "emotionless android." We're both often told we have great smiles, and should smile more. (Me, I just don't see it, I feel like my face is plastic when I smile big.)
                              "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid." -- Quantum Crook, Casey and Andy Webcomic

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Sorry if this has come up already, but I was just thinking about TMoS.
                                Would this script still be available to JMS at all, or would the rights be held by whoever commissioned the script originally?
                                *Den-Sha*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X