• Show
Clear All

link no good?
    Milkman
    www.mhoc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman View Post
      link no good?
      Looks like they may have removed it so the news about Crazy 8 gets the top slot. I'll look out to see if it shows back up.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

It's back again. Somebody'd asked about it and the webmaster said that they had taken it down so that the new book publishing venture Crazy 8 could stay on top. Here's the link again:

http://www.peterdavid.net/index.php/...-comicon-1995/

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I love the story about JMS getting a round of applause in a local restaurant as the creator of B5- partly due to his wearing his B5 crew jacket. I always say if you wear a crew jacket, you should be expected to get asked about it. When I used to wear my Red Dward crew jacket, I always got asked if I worked on the show, even though I was probably the only guy with an American accent wearing one. Funnily enough, Peter's story reminded me of a time when my wife and I were going to have dinner with Bruce Boxleitner and Bill Mumy in London's Covent Garden (I think this was around season 2 or 3 of B5). When we met up, they had just walked over from Forbidden Planet, where they'd spent the better part of an hour attempting to get recognized- unsuccessfully. Bill would pick up a magazine and say in a really loud voice, 'Say Bruce, isn't that a photo of you as Captain Sheridan in Babylon 5?' Not a hint of recognition. Maybe if they had been wearing a B5 crew jacket...

Comment

Cool story, Joe. When I read about it being the leather and wool jacket that JMS was wearing I wondered if the next year's crew gift was the windbreaker style so there'd be one for all weather conditions.

Jan

Comment

Working...
            X