X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
    Exactly Compound Fracture, Babylon 5 the next generation, is what it should be, a new space station, in the memory of the legendary stations before it, ie Babylon 4 and Babylon 5, or at least some sort of spin-off from the series, as I have said before, the B5 universe has a hell of a lot more left in it yet, before you can say ..."And thats a wrap"
    Sorry to be a 'second' wet blanket...but how would a second Babylon type station fit into the story structure that we already have? With the ISA taking over the duties of B5 and what it stood for...how would this new station fit? What would it actually do?

Leave a comment:

• Commander Raiden
    replied
    Exactly Compound Fracture, Babylon 5 the next generation, is what it should be, a new space station, in the memory of the legendary stations before it, ie Babylon 4 and Babylon 5, or at least some sort of spin-off from the series, as I have said before, the B5 universe has a hell of a lot more left in it yet, before you can say ..."And thats a wrap"

Leave a comment:

• Compound Fracture
    replied
    The anticipation is killing me. This just has to be something good. We've waited and hoped for so long. A new TV series would be my first choice. I fear that a full-length feature film would not be successful, but I have no idea. A new TV series though - ala what Next Generation did for the Trek franchise - could be the ticket to bigger and better things.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Since last year when JMS has been asked about anything new in the B5 universe in the future, he's been saying, "Ask me after April." So we do as all good B5 fans do: We speculate endlessly and hope a lot.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    I missed something here, which probably is given away in the title. Is there supposed to be a B5 related announcement?

Leave a comment:

• Commander Raiden
    replied
    So the mystery remains as to what will the announcement be....

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Once upon a time the game folks at Mongoose wanted to do some graphic novels but DC laid claim and that was the end of that.

Several (over 5, probably more like 7) years ago JMS said he was working on a 100-page graphic novel but never gave any information about the subject to my knowledge.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• lotjx
    replied
    The rumor, I saw was about Mars, Valen and Sheridan. I am thinking it has something to do with the Mars Food Riots that parallels Valen leading the Shadows. I think I read it might have something to do with the ISA meeting a new race. It was supposed to be released in 2007.

Leave a comment:

• Marsden
    replied
    Originally posted by lotjx View Post
    I am thinking it is going to be the Graphic Novel which is a sequel to World Without End. My hope is he is giving someone permission to write the PSI Corp War. I will ask Bruce and Mira when I see them in March.
    Do you mean "War Without End"? If so that's covered in Peter David's Centauri trilogy novels.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I'm feeling like a major wet blanket here, but JMS has said a few times now that Blu-Ray isn't likely since it would require re-doing all of the effects shots.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• lotjx
    replied
    Thank you and that sucks. If its not that then I am wondering if its Blu-Ray.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Hi lotjx, and welcome!

At NY Comic-Con last year, JMS was asked a couple of times if there were any B5 comics or graphic novels in the works and he said that there weren't.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• lotjx
    replied
    I am thinking it is going to be the Graphic Novel which is a sequel to World Without End. My hope is he is giving someone permission to write the PSI Corp War. I will ask Bruce and Mira when I see them in March.

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
    Only time will tell, literally, not even the Vorlons know (or maybe they do?) if there will be anymore from the B5 universe making its way to a small/big screen..
    Sure they do ... they're just not telling.

Leave a comment:

• Commander Raiden
    replied
    Only...

Only time will tell, literally, not even the Vorlons know (or maybe they do?) if there will be anymore from the B5 universe making its way to a small/big screen..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X