Important message for everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important message for everyone...

......*****HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!**** May it be a year full of hope and happiness for all here!! And a year that hopefully J.M.S announces a new arc to the Babylon 5 saga!!! (On another note I wonder how they would have celebrated Christmas and New Year on B5??) Whilst revisting the whole B5 stuff for the first time in 15 years I am enjoying it just as ever!! And hopefully there will be more from the B5 universe in the near future...

I have become a die-hard fan of the series more than ever!!

Thanks, and from me, the same wishes. I just found this wish from Neil Gaiman (who wrote "Day of the Dead" so there is a B5 connection):

Originally posted by Neil Gaiman
    May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.
    Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

So is Neil Gaiman's message a cryptic one to say something is on the horizion???

Comment

Nope, it's just what he posts periodically as a New Years wish that I liked a lot so I posted it.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I was going to celebrate the new year but then there was a wounded man in the elevator who kept mumbling "they're going to kill him..."
          Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

Comment

Who's going to kill who?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
              (On another note I wonder how they would have celebrated Christmas and New Year on B5??)
              Originally posted by Jonas View Post
              I was going to celebrate the new year but then there was a wounded man in the elevator who kept mumbling "they're going to kill him..."
              Who's going to kill who?
              We saw a little bit of a New Year's Celebration in "Crysalis", final episode of Season 1. Unfortunately, Garibaldi caused a disruption by being found in a turbo-lift after being shot in the back.

Jan

Comment

So is Neil Gaiman's message a cryptic one to say something is on the horizion???
                Then again, it could be referring to his Doctor Who episode, which will be airing this Spring.
                "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
                  Then again, it could be referring to his Doctor Who episode, which will be airing this Spring.
                  Then he's definitely had access to the TARDIS, since (iirc) he's been posting that wish for about 10 years!

But talk about "good madness" - Neil Gaiman and Doctor Who!

Jan

Comment

Working...
                  X