Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone here confirm when exactly does....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can anyone here confirm when exactly does....

    Babylon 5 Third Space take place, I know its in 2261, but is it towards the end of that year, or is it just some point in 2261...??

    Reason I ask is I am watching the movie at the moment before I head into Season 5...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
    Babylon 5 Third Space take place, I know its in 2261, but is it towards the end of that year, or is it just some point in 2261...??

    Reason I ask is I am watching the movie at the moment before I head into Season 5...
    Between "The Illusion of Truth" and "Atonement." ~May 2261. You should've watched it there in Season 4.
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    ------------------
    Warner Brothers is Lucy.
    JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
    Babylon 5 is the football.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for that KoshN, whilst I was watching season 4 I wasn't aware too much about where this movie fitted into the "grand scheme of things" so to speak but in anycase, thanks for the clarification!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
        Thanks for that KoshN, whilst I was watching season 4 I wasn't aware too much about where this movie fitted into the "grand scheme of things" so to speak but in anycase, thanks for the clarification!
        See the FAQ forum over here:

        http://b5tv.com/
        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
          Thanks for that KoshN, whilst I was watching season 4 I wasn't aware too much about where this movie fitted into the "grand scheme of things"
          It, ehrm... doesn't. I think that's part of my problem with it. I mean, officially it goes where KoshN said it goes, but in terms of storytelling? Not really.
          Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

          Comment


          • #6
            From what I have seen of Thirdspace so far, I'd say its "O.K" though I can understand it not having any major significance to the B5 universe as it is in some respects an "isolated episode/story", still I aim to watch all that is B5 related from what I missed the time when all this had released !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jonas View Post
              It, ehrm... doesn't. I think that's part of my problem with it. I mean, officially it goes where KoshN said it goes, but in terms of storytelling? Not really.
              Yes, something is wrong there, is it not with capt Lockley (5th season) or am I completely out of order ?
              Jan from Denmark

              My blog :

              http://www.babylonlurker.dk

              "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

              Comment


              • #8
                <shudder> Lochley, not Lockley. Sorry, that's a fingernails-on-blackboard misspelling for me (like Mimbari).

                Carry on...

                Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  So where does Lochely come into this?? at the time of this movie, she is quite some way to being introduced into the B5 station...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lochley isn't in Thirdspace. Ivanova is still there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah I mean what I am saying is that not specifically to thirdspace itself but in terms of the timeline in the B5 universe she doesn't get introduced till season 5 obviously, so I was just wondering what the reference about her was to do with Third-space... talking of season 5, I am about to view the 1st episode

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think Babylonlurker may have been confused. Lochley was in the River of Souls and A Call to Arms but not the earlier movies.

                        Jan
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          I think Babylonlurker may have been confused. Lochley was in the River of Souls and A Call to Arms but not the earlier movies.

                          Jan
                          yeah - he is confused and a long way from all the B5 stuff, so there goes

                          Sorry for the screeching Jan

                          Wish you all much happiness in the coming days . . .
                          Jan from Denmark

                          My blog :

                          http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                          "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X