Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone here confirm when exactly does....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone here confirm when exactly does....

Babylon 5 Third Space take place, I know its in 2261, but is it towards the end of that year, or is it just some point in 2261...??

Reason I ask is I am watching the movie at the moment before I head into Season 5...

Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
    Babylon 5 Third Space take place, I know its in 2261, but is it towards the end of that year, or is it just some point in 2261...??

Reason I ask is I am watching the movie at the moment before I head into Season 5...
    Between "The Illusion of Truth" and "Atonement." ~May 2261. You should've watched it there in Season 4.
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    ------------------
    Warner Brothers is Lucy.
    JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
    Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Thanks for that KoshN, whilst I was watching season 4 I wasn't aware too much about where this movie fitted into the "grand scheme of things" so to speak but in anycase, thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Thanks for that KoshN, whilst I was watching season 4 I wasn't aware too much about where this movie fitted into the "grand scheme of things" so to speak but in anycase, thanks for the clarification!
        See the FAQ forum over here:

http://b5tv.com/
        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Thanks for that KoshN, whilst I was watching season 4 I wasn't aware too much about where this movie fitted into the "grand scheme of things"
          It, ehrm... doesn't. I think that's part of my problem with it. I mean, officially it goes where KoshN said it goes, but in terms of storytelling? Not really.
          Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

Comment

From what I have seen of Thirdspace so far, I'd say its "O.K" though I can understand it not having any major significance to the B5 universe as it is in some respects an "isolated episode/story", still I aim to watch all that is B5 related from what I missed the time when all this had released !

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
              It, ehrm... doesn't. I think that's part of my problem with it. I mean, officially it goes where KoshN said it goes, but in terms of storytelling? Not really.
              Yes, something is wrong there, is it not with capt Lockley (5th season) or am I completely out of order ?
              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

<shudder> Lochley, not Lockley. Sorry, that's a fingernails-on-blackboard misspelling for me (like Mimbari).

Carry on...

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

So where does Lochely come into this?? at the time of this movie, she is quite some way to being introduced into the B5 station...

Comment

Lochley isn't in Thirdspace. Ivanova is still there.

Comment

Yeah I mean what I am saying is that not specifically to thirdspace itself but in terms of the timeline in the B5 universe she doesn't get introduced till season 5 obviously, so I was just wondering what the reference about her was to do with Third-space... talking of season 5, I am about to view the 1st episode

Comment

I think Babylonlurker may have been confused. Lochley was in the River of Souls and A Call to Arms but not the earlier movies.

Jan
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          I think Babylonlurker may have been confused. Lochley was in the River of Souls and A Call to Arms but not the earlier movies.

Jan
                          yeah - he is confused and a long way from all the B5 stuff, so there goes

Sorry for the screeching Jan

Wish you all much happiness in the coming days . . .
                          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Working...
                          X