What an episode!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an episode!!

Episode 15 of Season 3, wow is all I can say, from Mr Morden being behind the murder of Londo's wife/girlfriend, to Sheridan confronting Kosh like never before, to the attack Kosh faced from the Shadow creatures, (first time seeing the "species" out of their huge ships) it was stunning! (I know there's plenty left to go yet episodes that will be even more ) but I just wanted to mention it, seeing as in some respects I am seeing it for the first time in well over a decade (which was the last time I tuned into the series..)

Shocking, tragic, suprising some of the words that come to mind..

It gets better, glad you're enjoying B5
    (Season 3 is my favourite season )
    Well thank you, Mr. Garibaldi, one of the leading minds of the 14th century. "Have we no workhouses? Have we no prisons?" Mr. Marley here'd like to have a word with you! He's the fellow in the chains! Ignore the moans, it's just gas! - Marcus Cole

Comment

That's what's known among fans as a 'Wham' episode. Gotta look out for those innocent-seeming titles.
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Yeah your right Jan, "interludes and examinations" doesn't exactly describe what is about to take place....

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Raiden View Post
          Yeah your right Jan, "interludes and examinations" doesn't exactly describe what is about to take place....
          . . . Or . . . does it ? . . .
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

A war....

...Without end, you can easily get lost in time with that episode, wondering what exactly is going on with Babylon 4? Shame its the last episode(s) with Sinclair in it, even though Sheridan is much the better captain!

Comment

I can't believe Sheridan headed into Z'ha'Dum, was a bit of a shock...but he survived! (now at the beginning of Season 4!)

Comment

Working...
              X