Secret Santa on B5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Santa on B5

It's not as exactly news that I think about Babylon 5 *way* too much, is it? So I got to thinking (after being exposed to the 956,364th ad for Black-Cyber-whatever), what the perfect gifts for our favorite B5 characters would be to exchange. Let's restrict it to something that could actually be given, not intangibles or planets/empires or the like. Serious or gag gifts but nothing mean, okay?

Ivanova to Sheridan: A holo-photo frame of his wives

Garibaldi to G'Kar: The Alien Guide to Loving Human Women

Vir to Ambassador Mollari: Gambling for Dummies

Next?

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

How about:
    Garibaldi to Lennier: Motorcycle Sex: Or Freud Would Never Understand the Relationship Between Me and My Motorcycle - By G. Frazier
    Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
    John Sheridan

Comment

Great idea!

How about Zathras for Zathras : Monkey In A Tool Belt by Chris Monroe

Link so you know what I'm talking about.

book on amazon
      "And what kind of head of Security would I be if I let people like me know things that I'm not supposed to know? I mean, I know what I know because I have to know it. And if I don't have to know it, I don't tell me, and I don't let anyone else tell me either. " And I can give you reasonable assurances that the head of Security will not report you for doing so."
      "Because you won't tell yourself about it?"

"I try never to get involved in my own life, too much trouble."

Comment

Ivanova to Sheridan - A holodisk of the films, "The Gods Must be Crazy, Part I, II & III".
        Last edited by Spoo Junky; 11-29-2010, 12:12 PM.
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Fron John to Delenn - Celine Dion video featuring "My Heart Will Go On"

gag gift from Ivanova to Girabaldi - a bottle of Rogaine

Comment

Comment

From Julie Musante to Capt. John Sheridan: DVD of Some Like it Hot (1959)
              http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053291/combined

Comment

Lennier to Delenn: A strange earth book called, "Chicken Soup for the Soul"

Comment

Sheridan to Kosh - A rubix cube
                  I'm a pessimist: that way you're never disappointed but frequently, pleasantly surprised

Comment

Sheridan to Lyta. Book The art of War by Sun Tzu
                    Andrew Swallow

Comment

Random thought: Is Morden the B5 equivalent of Santa? Or would he be the anti-santa and only reward bad children?
                      I'm a pessimist: that way you're never disappointed but frequently, pleasantly surprised

Comment

Mack & Bo (maintenance workers) to Delenn: A pretty scarf

Comment

Working...
                        X