Sinclair as Valen....When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe incidentally explain why B4 was not sabotaged
    We don't really know that it wasn't. The sabotours may have just been waiting for a bit more "Bang for the Buck" at that point.
    After all, if losing the first 3 during construction hadn't worked, maybe the time had come for a change of strategy.

Like waiting until it was Operational and killing off the Ambassador whose race was most likely to swat the station like a Bug.

After Sinclair/Valen stole the station, Zathras and the Vorlons would have had time to find and fix any "built in" problems.
    The Great Machine could easily have done a bomb scan of the entire station.
    Vorlon Tech would be more than capable of taking care of any "software" problems with the computers.
    We already know the computer system was reset to use the Minbari language, although that would have been a trivial thing for Sinclair/Valen to take care of.
    I'm sure that B-4 alredy Had a complete Minbari language mode when Built, since the Minbari paid half the construction costs.

Comment

Originally posted by bakana
      We already know the computer system was reset to use the Minbari language, although that would have been a trivial thing for Sinclair/Valen to take care of.
      I'm sure that B-4 alredy Had a complete Minbari language mode when Built, since the Minbari paid half the construction costs.
      Actually the Minbari (and the Centauri in a small part too) only paid part of the B5, up to B4 it was exclusively Earth Alliance's money.

From what I remember B4 was not sabotaged in great part because it was built in a different, secret, location, and most likely under much more strict supervision.
      Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
      James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Exactly. Sinclair recognized the coordinates as where B4 had disappeared from, but Ivanova did not have that knowledge. So after 3 strikes, Earthforce was undoubtedly taking a lot more precautions. Although given the resources involved, security wouldn't have been easy.
        "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

Comment

Working...
        X