Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999 (same as 2010) Babylon 5 Calendars are still being sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1999 (same as 2010) Babylon 5 Calendars are still being sold

    I got my 1999 B5 calendar (from Antioch Publishing) out and ready for today. I was putting up something over at the Farpoint Babylon 5 forum when I discovered that there are Amazon marketplace dealers who are still selling this 1999 B5 calendar. I thought this was the best of the B5 calendars that I bought during the years, so I thought folk might be interested in grabbing one while they still can especially since it can be used this year.

    Other places might also have it. I did not look at the Amazon marketplace dealers and don't know anything about them, but I really do like the calendar.

  • #2
    Originally posted by nottenst View Post
    I got my 1999 B5 calendar (from Antioch Publishing) out and ready for today. I was putting up something over at the Farpoint Babylon 5 forum when I discovered that there are Amazon marketplace dealers who are still selling this 1999 B5 calendar. I thought this was the best of the B5 calendars that I bought during the years, so I thought folk might be interested in grabbing one while they still can especially since it can be used this year.

    Other places might also have it. I did not look at the Amazon marketplace dealers and don't know anything about them, but I really do like the calendar.

    Now. THAT'S what I call the ultimate in recycling (as he digs up his 1999 B5 calendars).

    EUREKA!

    ...as I sit here drinking my coffee from my B5 "Our Last Best Hope" microwavable mug.
    Last edited by KoshN; 01-01-2010, 11:50 AM. Reason: I have found them.
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    ------------------
    Warner Brothers is Lucy.
    JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
    Babylon 5 is the football.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KoshN View Post
      Now. THAT'S what I call the ultimate in recycling (as he digs up his 1999 B5 calendars).

      EUREKA!

      ...as I sit here drinking my coffee from my B5 "Our Last Best Hope" microwavable mug.
      I've got that mug as well. I was using the 1998 B5 calendar last year. At work I have 5 calendars up. Once I change them, two will be new 2010 ones, but the others will be recycled from past years. I like seeing the art again. The B5 one is nice to relive things about the series.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nottenst View Post
        I've got that mug as well.
        That's the mug I've been using for my coffee for the past 10 years straight (same length of time that the IA Excalibur has been my PC wallpaper.). I have two of those mugs and am very careful with them. My non-microwavable mugs, including the B5 mug with gold metallic Babylon 5 on one side and the big stylized 5 on the other side (used to have two, but one broke its handle off when I was in a hurry & dropped it and it hit the radiator in the bathroom. ) and the mug with the blue "Babylon" in white outline and a chrome 5 (slightly eroded on the right side of one of the 5's), see almost no use. I'm always afraid I'll put 'em in the microwave by mistake.


        Originally posted by nottenst View Post
        I was using the 1998 B5 calendar last year. At work I have 5 calendars up. Once I change them, two will be new 2010 ones, but the others will be recycled from past years. I like seeing the art again. The B5 one is nice to relive things about the series.
        That Antioch 1999 calendar is my favorite B5 calendar. It has the best art. Looks like the only calendar I'll be buying this year is the 2010 German Shepherd Puppies one. I also recycled two 1999 Pennsylvania Railroad calendars (one by Weekend Chief, which is no longer made, and one by Cedco).
        Last edited by KoshN; 01-01-2010, 02:02 PM.
        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

        Comment


        • #5
          Have we really sunk so low that we now discuss our calendar preferences?
          <looks at the Dilbert day-to-day calendar..than up to his 2010 Marvel Universe Wall Calendar...>

          I mean come on surely there are more serious things to discuss....
          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
          WE WILL BE FREE!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
            Have we really sunk so low that we now discuss our calendar preferences?
            [Kosh] Yes. [/Kosh]


            I finally get to the mall today, and they have no German Shepherd Puppies Calendars left. ARGH!!!!!


            Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
            I mean come on surely there are more serious things to discuss....
            [Kosh] No. [/Kosh]

            What's going on in the B5 Universe? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
            Mac Breck (KoshN)
            ------------------
            Warner Brothers is Lucy.
            JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
            Babylon 5 is the football.

            Comment

            Working...
            X