• WRTWORTHY
    Confirmed User

• WRTWORTHY
    replied
    so, If i order these 40 case's

10 for my self

20 to go out to peeps

20 case's Left?

anyone else want to join in, I havenÆt worked it out fully but looking at ú15 for 10 case's + deliver, unless you live near Birmingham and I shall come and deliver them free of charge

p.s I can order in a few weeks, once pay day comes

please email me and let me know your request's etc

Leave a comment:

• Atanvarno
    Confirmed User

• Atanvarno
    replied
    Aye, I'd by another 10 off you, also.

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    Confirmed User

• Doktor
    replied
    WRTWORTHY, if you end up buying a load of those cases, I'll purchase 10 off you.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_Swallow
    Confirmed User

• Andrew_Swallow
    replied
    The alternative is to buy one of the plastic boxes that will hold all 5 seasons. We just need some kind person to develop stick on designs to decorate the box.

CD/DVD boxes at Argos

Leave a comment:

• WRTWORTHY
    Confirmed User

• WRTWORTHY
    replied
    hya all, yes it has come up in the past, but no-one has yet been able to find a UK place that sells these case's. ordering from the sites (US) is also about ú60ish, however i dont mind ordering ther bulk pack just dont know what do with the 35 other case's, lol

the artwork is brill

Leave a comment:

• Capt.Montoya
    Ranger Captain

• Capt.Montoya
    replied
    The custom DVD art sets at that website are not for sale, you can download them for free and have to print them yourself. Since it isn't for profit they don't need to have a license... this should be legal under "fair use" arguments.
    The website owner is just sharing some artwork for DVD collections he made for himself, he doesn't even sell the empty boxes.

BTW, the "about" page at that website has some other options for ordering cases, but I don't know if shipping to the UK is too expensive from those sources.

I think this custom art came up before in an old thread, maybe several UK people can get together to order the cases...

The artwork is quite nice. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• WRTWORTHY
    Confirmed User

• WRTWORTHY
    replied
    legal and lit? what do u mean that?

whata re you talking about?

all we are doing is getting some diffrent DVD cover-work, and remeber i would not be doing this if they had not screwed us over with the season 4 DVD case so that it looks out of place, this way, I can make sure the Orignal Boxs stay in mint cond and still have a wonderful looking collection on my shelf

Leave a comment:

• bakana
    Confirmed User

• bakana
    replied
    Hmmm. Are these Licensed and Legal ??

Leave a comment:

• WRTWORTHY
    Confirmed User

• WRTWORTHY
    started a topic DVD custom DVD case's for B5 uk

DVD custom DVD case's for B5 uk

Hello all

as you know, someone made some brill DVD covers for Babylon 5,

http://www.rixgrafix.com/index_068.htm

However you could only use these covers if you had the "alpha" case's, being in the uk there no-one sold these, expect one site http://www.media-packaging.co.uk/products.php?cat=DVD

however they only ship in a bulk of 40 at a time and would cost ú60, I emailed them to see if they could do them in a pack of 10, this was the reposnse

To: [email protected]
    Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 7:13 PM
    Subject: Web Enquiry: Quote for Alphapak 6 DVD [NP481]

Request Details
    Quote for Alphapak 6 DVD [NP481] Minimum order 40pcs. (carton qty.) Price: ú1.28 each + Delivery ú13.60
    Quantity: 100 or less
    I would like to get hold of about 10 of these case's, can you do sepcial order's such as this? can you deliver 10? what would be the cost? i live in the Uk

Richard

MINIMUM ORDER IS 40 CASES @ ú1.28 EACH!

DELIVERY IS ú13.60

SORRY YOU CANNOT ORDER 10 CASES.

Regards

Janine

so for anyone who was wondering, it dont look good, anyone else found anywhere that sells these?

the reason I want this so bad is becuase of the cock-up regarding the UK dvd box relase.
Working...
X