Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babylon 5 Games

Hi there,
    So what sort of babylon 5 games have you played? Card games, board games, Mod-computer games, MMO's like Second Life?
    In Second Life I am....
    Bamar; Drazi citizen, pilot, sneak
    Oddro Stenvaagi; Centauri Ambassador
    Oddr Stenvaag; IPX scientist

Speaking of which, are there any plans to release any B5 computer-games in the future?
    "Whoever has not known himself has known nothing. But whoever has known himself has simultaneously achieved knowledge about the depth of all things."

Comment

Not that we've heard recently. A few years ago there was some indication of one but JMS said that it turned out to be another low-budget project and he vetoed it.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

ok, I've played most of th emods, but the best by fas has to be "Babylon 5: I've Found Her" If you haven't played it DL t now, they just reworked it and it is AMAZING. Though the navigation takes some getting used to, the audio is on par with the quality we expected from the show
        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
        WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

I'm still hosting a B5 Roleplaying campaign since about four years.

I really like what the guys from Mongoose Publishing have done to the material.
          No, not everything is perfect, but it's one of the best RPG conversions of a TV show or movie that I know.

petitbilbo from Brussels, Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by petitbilbo View Post
            I'm still hosting a B5 Roleplaying campaign since about four years.

I really like what the guys from Mongoose Publishing have done to the material.
            No, not everything is perfect, but it's one of the best RPG conversions of a TV show or movie that I know.

petitbilbo from Brussels, Belgium
            HERESY!!!HERESY!!! Bring out the oil!!!
            There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
            WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

Working...
            X