B5 vs. BSG on imdb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5 vs. BSG on imdb

As the final season of BSG is nearing its completion, or, shall we say, performs a weird sort of spiral downfall, people on the boards start remembering that there actually were shows on this Earth other than RDM's creation, and that some of these shows were brilliant.

I do not know if you can read it without being logged into the imdb forums, but here's a thread on how great B5 has ended:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407362/...nest/133004155

Originally posted by strashiLOL View Post
    I do not know if you can read it without being logged into the imdb forums
    You can read threads without logging in; just can't post to them. I think a long time ago you couldn't, but they changed this at some point so anybody can read the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeD80 View Post
      You can read threads without logging in; just can't post to them. I think a long time ago you couldn't, but they changed this at some point so anybody can read the threads.
      Thanks for the info!

Comment

I have just seen an ad on Sky for teh two part finale of BSG next Tuesday ... without even having noticed that the final season had started. Which is odd because in previous seasons Sky has been awash with ads for BSG.

I will probably tune in, in spite of still working through season 3 in a vain attempt to get up to speed.
        The Optimist: The glass is half full
        The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
        The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

Working...
        X