Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice in the Wilderness - A favor?

Hey

Just re watched these 2 episodes last night, and at the end of part 2 when Delenn is alone with Garibaldi, he asks her how she got Londo to go along with everything. Delenn replies

"An exchange of promises. I now owe him a great favor. He will come to collect, sooner or later...."

I've been thinking about this, and unless I'm mistaken (which is possible) I'm not sure we ever hear about this again. What do they promise each other? Does londo collect the favor? I checked the lurkers guide, but didn't find much. Anyone have any ideas?
    It's their time... Their time, up there. It's our time... Our time, down here.

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    Hey

Just re watched these 2 episodes last night, and at the end of part 2 when Delenn is alone with Garibaldi, he asks her how she got Londo to go along with everything. Delenn replies

"An exchange of promises. I now owe him a great favor. He will come to collect, sooner or later...."

I've been thinking about this, and unless I'm mistaken (which is possible) I'm not sure we ever hear about this again. What do they promise each other? Does londo collect the favor? I checked the lurkers guide, but didn't find much. Anyone have any ideas?
    If I remember correctly, he calls for Delenn's favor when he wants Vir to be sent to Minbar, the episode name escapes me.
    Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Ahh ok then. I kinda remember that. Now I have to watch that one too, thanks =)

interesting blog btw
      It's their time... Their time, up there. It's our time... Our time, down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
        Ahh ok then. I kinda remember that. Now I have to watch that one too, thanks =)

interesting blog btw
        You are welcome.

Thanks for looking at the blog
        Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Working...
        X