No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite guest star on B5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you willing to count Wayne Alexander in his Non-Lorien roles? Such as Sebastian, or the Drazi in "Intersections in Real Time"?.

I surely enjoyed him in those, especially Sebastian... you were left wondering whether he was an ally, villain, simple pawn, or ???
    Vorlonkosh since 1996!!

Comment

Originally posted by Voranek
      Are you willing to count Wayne Alexander in his Non-Lorien roles? Such as Sebastian, or the Drazi in "Intersections in Real Time"?.

I surely enjoyed him in those, especially Sebastian... you were left wondering whether he was an ally, villain, simple pawn, or ???
      Don't forget him as the Drakh in "A Call to Arms" or in a couple of season 5 eps. He also played a Drahzi in "The Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" He was quite busy with B5!
      "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

Originally posted by WorkerCaste
        Don't forget him as the Drakh in "A Call to Arms" or in a couple of season 5 eps. He also played a Drahzi in "The Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" He was quite busy with B5!
        And that wasnt just ANY Drakh.... just Shiv'kala, the Drakh Spymaster!!. He actually played a Narn in ".....Rock Cried Out.." who was speaking to G'Kar in the basement ruins of the Kha'Ri palace. I actually enjoyed him most as Shiv'kala... he coulpd be menacing without opening his mouth.
        Vorlonkosh since 1996!!

Comment

Working...
        X